What's new

Do you think rewarding apps are enough to earn passive income?

There are many apps which offer rewards in the shape of Paypal , gift cards or cryptocurrencies. It takes a lot of time to get withdraw from these apps. And if we work continuously ,only then we reach at threshold .
According to my opinion,these apps are good to earn Pocket money but not enough to earn passive income.
What is your opinion about this matter?

Are rewarding apps enough to earn passive income?
Although rewarding applications can be a terrific means of supplementing your income and earn a little more cash, they are usually not sufficient to produce a sizable passive income. You must invest in a variety of financial items, such as stocks, bonds, or real estate, to produce a more substantial passive income.

I don't think it's worth it because rewarding apps usually take a very long time before you get decent money, especially if you don't live in top-tier countries. It's not worth it for me because it's tiring and takes too much time . I would need to sit there all day and earn money to even get something.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back