What's new

Do you think rewarding apps are enough to earn passive income?

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
1000 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
There are many apps which offer rewards in the shape of Paypal , gift cards or cryptocurrencies. It takes a lot of time to get withdraw from these apps. And if we work continuously ,only then we reach at threshold .
According to my opinion,these apps are good to earn Pocket money but not enough to earn passive income.
What is your opinion about this matter?

Are rewarding apps enough to earn passive income?

I won't say enough because it pays little ,and an it is hardly passive because you have to be active to earn there

I don't think so, the main reason why, is because a lot of these reward sites, make you do tons of work just to get the rewards. As well, many of the rewards aren't anything I care to want. Sure a gift card is nice, but what am I to do with a bridal shower gift card for $25 or something? I know you can do surveys and other things. But who wants to do surveys all day to get a minimal payout? I would at the very least, need to make around $100 a day minimum to be happy with something like this. Making less than that in a day, isn't really worth imo? I mean, eventually I would want to be paid a lot more than that.

I don't think so, the main reason why, is because a lot of these reward sites, make you do tons of work just to get the rewards. As well, many of the rewards aren't anything I care to want. Sure a gift card is nice, but what am I to do with a bridal shower gift card for $25 or something? I know you can do surveys and other things. But who wants to do surveys all day to get a minimal payout? I would at the very least, need to make around $100 a day minimum to be happy with something like this. Making less than that in a day, isn't really worth imo? I mean, eventually I would want to be paid a lot more than that.
Yes I am also agreed with your opinion. We can't earn so good to get monthly passive income Because working on those apps are not enough to fulfill our basic needs

There are many apps which offer rewards in the shape of Paypal , gift cards or cryptocurrencies. It takes a lot of time to get withdraw from these apps. And if we work continuously ,only then we reach at threshold .
According to my opinion,these apps are good to earn Pocket money but not enough to earn passive income.
What is your opinion about this matter?

Are rewarding apps enough to earn passive income?
Rewarding apps are not a good source of passive income, cos takes even longer time to earn a penny. Maybe just fun, but if its about making money, its a no no!

I don't think they can really serve as passive income cos they don't pay well and most of them are just for fun cos you can't make enough from them except you are from US and Europe

Rewarding apps are not a good source of passive income, cos takes even longer time to earn a penny. Maybe just fun, but if its about making money, its a no no!
Yes, these reading apps can be use for fun or for little pocket money but not for earning passive income

Have you tried honeygain? I heard its paying, though I haven't tried it because of geographical restrictions

That will also depend with your daily schedule. Like how much time you have/ would dedicate for it through the day. Even though spending the whole day doing a survey isn't easy. It's monotonous. You easily get bored. Besides the amount of income you'll get even after spending the whole day might not be sustainable, depending with your standard of living.

It isnt enough to make good cash from it. In USA also isnt enough. Yes top tier has got more offers,but living is more expensive.

Overall No. But if you have big community and have lot of refers or have Youtube channel you can earn more than any normal users. so i can say rewarding apps are not good for passive income

. In the usual application I find activities that have to be done, for example, they are always active in the application, but the pay is sometimes not sufficient to be active continuously, so I can't say enough.

Have you tried honeygain? I heard its paying, though I haven't tried it because of geographical restrictions
Yes I tried and I got payment. I also shared a Review about that site. But if you have big team of active refferals then you can earn good every month but a single person can't earn good by using this app

I don't think that from a game on the phone you can earn good money in a month ... maybe if it's a "mining" game for example and you have a lot of referrals doing the work for you ... maybe just like that.

In sites may be it was true , but what I see about the apps the majority of them are scam and even the legit ones turn to be scam very soon .

for me, it's just a waste of time xD, you spend a lot of days and give it more time, at last, you won't receive anything or just some cents for the legit ones.

I don't see those apps as rewarding at all because you hardly make anything from them. What use is an app that for about 6 months you haven't even made $3?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back