What's new

Do you think PTC sites can stand the test of time??

A lot of people are claiming to be earning something reasonable on PTC platforms. Most times I don't really know how trusted most of this information are. Since I haven't participated , I don't really know the possibility of earning on PTC as a lot of people will say.
PTC site's are just waste of time to me, I have seen different kinds of people that earn on PTC site's, but it's not a considerable amount despite the fact they pay a certain amount before earning.

PTC site's are just waste of time to me, I have seen different kinds of people that earn on PTC site's, but it's not a considerable amount despite the fact they pay a certain amount before earning.
It will depend on the amount of money you are investing. No matter What May happen you should definitely be on profit even after you have invested money but the earning rate after your investment is not what I know.

It will depend on the amount of money you are investing. No matter What May happen you should definitely be on profit even after you have invested money but the earning rate after your investment is not what I know.
Yeah exactly, but earning there is kind of slow, you'll only earn some cent which is not even worth your time, that's why I always say PTC sites are waste of of time, I don't know if there's any PTC site that pays really good.

I think PTC sites will stand the test of time because they are constantly evolving. Not all of them but some good scripts do. Now with crypto everywhere, PTC sites offer faucets for their users and pay in cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, doge, solana, etc. In addition, they now make use of Paid to Promote programs, and users with lot of traffic make money passively. I think by using cryptocurrencies they will survive.

Yeah exactly, but earning there is kind of slow, you'll only earn some cent which is not even worth your time, that's why I always say PTC sites are waste of of time, I don't know if there's any PTC site that pays really good.
If I can be earning 0.3 dollars on a daily basis just by clicking advertisement I don't think that is really bad. After all you will not be spending so much of your time in clicking those advertisement.

If I can be earning 0.3 dollars on a daily basis just by clicking advertisement I don't think that is really bad. After all you will not be spending so much of your time in clicking those advertisement.
Yeah that's true, but you can hardly find a website that will pay you the amount by clicking ads, i don't know if you'll find one but is difficult, if I'll be paid that amount I'll also take the opportunity.

Yeah that's true, but you can hardly find a website that will pay you the amount by clicking ads, i don't know if you'll find one but is difficult, if I'll be paid that amount I'll also take the opportunity.
I don't know , but if platforms can't really paid that then lower than that will be so discouraging for members to participate or take it serious. How much do you think PTC platforms will pay to members on daily basis. What I mean is that what is the earning expected rate ?

I don't know , but if platforms can't really paid that then lower than that will be so discouraging for members to participate or take it serious. How much do you think PTC platforms will pay to members on daily basis. What I mean is that what is the earning expected rate ?
PTC site's don't really pay a good amount of money, but if you'll have a good website that will pay you 0.5 daily I think it's ok, but for me I don't really like PTC site's.

PTC site's don't really pay a good amount of money, but if you'll have a good website that will pay you 0.5 daily I think it's ok, but for me I don't really like PTC site's.
Oh, I haven't seen any that pays up to that before. I think people with VIP membership can earn up to that amount depending on the VIP membership fee. Anyway I don't really have time , I will just focus on paid to post website.

Oh, I haven't seen any that pays up to that before. I think people with VIP membership can earn up to that amount depending on the VIP membership fee. Anyway I don't really have time , I will just focus on paid to post website.
Yeah exactly, I also don't have that enough time to be on PTC site's, I think it's More preferably to be on paid to post sites. Posting and earning at same time, that's why I love PTP site's.

Yeah exactly, I also don't have that enough time to be on PTC site's, I think it's More preferably to be on paid to post sites. Posting and earning at same time, that's why I love PTP site's.
You should rather consider migrating to a VIP membership. It is easier this way. With VIP membership you can withdraw your earning and make UpTo 1.75 dollars a days through posting and making of comments.

I don't know if PTC website will still exists years from now because for me im never really fond of working on them because it's taking to much time for a very low earnings, however PTC platforms are still better than faucets in my opinion so if faucets can stay so is PTC's.
PTC sites really better then faucets because faucets pays very worst payout if work all day then also we can't never ever make 1 cent, on the other hand,PTC sites pay slightly more per click.
My honest opinion is that both PTC and faucets are the worst jobs.

I think pay to post sites can survive the test of time because people browse every day and pay to post forums have been one of the answers providers to many internet users.

I share the same sentiments with you. a lot of people are beginning to move away from this PTC and meagre pay sites to something that will pay more or at least offer rewards commensurate to their efforts; I foresee PTC being a thing of the past.

With how slow the earning are when it comes to PTC sites, and looking at how forums have overtaken their achievement and pays higher than what PTC sites do. I don't think they can survive the test of time unless improvement its done. They need to find other better ways to monetize their site and bring other means to earn on their site. If the pay rate remains stagnated then know that PTC sites can't last long in the online earning world.
I detest these kind of platforms because paid to click websites have a propensity to turn fraudulent very quickly. Many of them typically start off as legitimate websites before evolving into scams over time.

With how slow the earning are when it comes to PTC sites, and looking at how forums have overtaken their achievement and pays higher than what PTC sites do. I don't think they can survive the test of time unless improvement its done. They need to find other better ways to monetize their site and bring other means to earn on their site. If the pay rate remains stagnated then know that PTC sites can't last long in the online earning world.
Many PTC sites have been around for a long time and continue to provide users the chance to make money online, therefore it is probable that some PTC sites will continue to be well-liked and successful enterprises in the long run.

Most people are not interested in PTC site today for many reasons. One of it low fees. Most of the ptc site pay few cents for click. If care is not taken, you might not reach a dollar mark in PTC site in a day.

Many PTC sites have been around for a long time and continue to provide users the chance to make money online, therefore it is probable that some PTC sites will continue to be well-liked and successful enterprises in the long run.
Yes . examples of such is forum coin, beermoneyforum and bizdustry. Sometimes it depends on how the platform is being managed and it also depends on what they want to achieve with their forums that determines how long most of them will last.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back