What's new

Do you think PTC sites can stand the test of time??

They run mostly the same ads with forum sites and indont know why they're paying just peanuts for their members while They keep pocketing the best things, m but i believe with time , if they don't upgrade their payments , they will loose 99% of their members.

When you mean stand the taste of time, I hope you're meaning if people will be engaging themselves in clicking on site links to get paid? If so, I don't think it will stand that time at all. It's not worth it

I don't really know if PTC site can stand the test time, because am working there, because i think there is no much people that have much account with them.

If they continue to see advertiser's then they could stand the test of time , unless they are seeing no advertiser's abd the earning might drop

Hmm, with the little incentive or reward they're offering, it will be simply hard for the PTC sites to survive test of time or in the future, unless they improve in their reward system.

No, the PTC site will not stand the test of time because, one the number of people in their are less, two there payings are low, three most of the site are scam and people don't get any motivation visiting such site with one heart.

The fact is that Paid To Click sites have been on the internet for a really long time. I do remember that there were many Paid To Click sites on the internet in the year 2007-2008 and now even in the year 2021, there are many paid to click sites. So paid to click sites are thriving a lot and I do not think that they will end any sooner.

Some ptc sites that I have seen has a lot of ads and they are seriously making money from the ads but I kept wondering why thread pay so low compared to paid to post on forums.

In my opinion paid to click sites will stand the test of time because it is not some sort of Ponzi scheme. The people working on the site I have a lot to do and the amount the end is very slow so the site owners won't be on the verge of losing because the rate at which paid to click site and is very discouraging.

Perhaps the fraudulent PTC sites will disappear, be removed, but for many years, well-deserved and proven sites, of course, will not go anywhere. For example, the king of PTC sites Scarlet-clicks and the queen of NeoBux, they have existed for 13 years and will continue to exist in the future because they have great benefits and power.

I have never tried to earn money through PTC sites. I have always thought that they are just scammers. Even if there are legit PTC sites, I think they don't pay enough to fulfill your needs. And earning through those sites takes a lot of time and patience. So it's a big NO from me.

Seriously, things about PTC sites at my site are not fully believe because they do not stand the test of time. They hardly last longer than one year in my country because the only create such forum to earn there money some time to scam people.

With how slow the earning are when it comes to PTC sites, and looking at how forums have overtaken their achievement and pays higher than what PTC sites do. I don't think they can survive the test of time unless improvement its done. They need to find other better ways to monetize their site and bring other means to earn on their site. If the pay rate remains stagnated then know that PTC sites can't last long in the online earning world.
Yeah, but I think there's still some PTC site's that pays a decent amount, but you can hardly locate one, but is there any PTC site's you'll recommend one to use?

Yeah, but I think there's still some PTC site's that pays a decent amount, but you can hardly locate one, but is there any PTC site's you'll recommend one to use?
Probably , maybe there are some trusted ones out there but I don't have any idea about them. I cannot recommend anyone because the ones I have understanding about are those that will ask you to invest. Only if you have interest to invest.

Probably , maybe there are some trusted ones out there but I don't have any idea about them. I cannot recommend anyone because the ones I have understanding about are those that will ask you to invest. Only if you have interest to invest.
I don't know why but I don't just like PTC sites that will ask you to pay a certain amount before using their websites, and I have never seen anyone saying he make a good amount there.

There are paid to click websites that can stay for a very long time and there are some of them that does not stay for a long time. Anyone that asks me to pay money before I can make money always does not stay for long.

I don't know of any that are trusted. Most of the one I came across has a very low earning rate which was never profitable for me. I chooses to avoid most of them as much as possible because I don't have time
I don't know why but I don't just like PTC sites that will ask you to pay a certain amount before using their websites, and I have never seen anyone saying he make a good amount there.
Ninety-five percent of people are not particularly interested in platforms that asked them to pay money most especially PTC because of the low earning rates but however if you're not interested to pay money you can still make money from PTC but very low.

Last edited:
I used only the Ptc sites to gain referrals, my experience with Paidverts was very interesting and profitable but I never tried to make money from them because the process is too long and not much money.

Well, no one can really predict the future of PTC. though personally I have the doubt that it can stand the test of time even if, not all due to level of slow payment which weakens the performance of many of there participants.

I don't know of any that are trusted. Most of the one I came across has a very low earning rate which was never profitable for me. I chooses to avoid most of them as much as possible because I don't have time

Ninety-five percent of people are not particularly interested in platforms that asked them to pay money most especially PTC because of the low earning rates but however if you're not interested to pay money you can still make money from PTC but very low.
Yeah that's true, for me I don't think it's a good idea to invest money in PTC site's and still be earning peanuts, I think it's better to be posting on forums but it depends on the person choice, what do you think?

Yeah that's true, for me I don't think it's a good idea to invest money in PTC site's and still be earning peanuts, I think it's better to be posting on forums but it depends on the person choice, what do you think?
A lot of people are claiming to be earning something reasonable on PTC platforms. Most times I don't really know how trusted most of this information are. Since I haven't participated , I don't really know the possibility of earning on PTC as a lot of people will say.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back