What's new

Do you think PTC sites can stand the test of time??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
With how slow the earning are when it comes to PTC sites, and looking at how forums have overtaken their achievement and pays higher than what PTC sites do. I don't think they can survive the test of time unless improvement its done. They need to find other better ways to monetize their site and bring other means to earn on their site. If the pay rate remains stagnated then know that PTC sites can't last long in the online earning world.

With how slow the earning are when it comes to PTC sites, and looking at how forums have overtaken their achievement and pays higher than what PTC sites do. I don't think they can survive the test of time unless improvement its done. They need to find other better ways to monetize their site and bring other means to earn on their site. If the pay rate remains stagnated then know that PTC sites can't last long in the online earning world.
Only PTC site that are sincere, has good business plan, and hard-working staff will survive, the scam sites are all fizzling out fast

Mind you, some have been in existence for more than 5 years and counting, and they get better, I get most of my cryptos from such sites.

I don't know if PTC website will still exists years from now because for me im never really fond of working on them because it's taking to much time for a very low earnings, however PTC platforms are still better than faucets in my opinion so if faucets can stay so is PTC's.

Simply put no because they are just fulfilling a purpose for the moment,riding on trends and time will come it will end. If you study their modus operandi well you will see that they are there just trying to generate traffic and content for their markets fast enough. And when they have achieved their set objective what post do is closeup that section of their business PTC. The thing i s while its in vogue now now like the hottest thing to do we should just enjoy make money off the legit ones and keepoff the ones that are Rip offs.

No I don't think so, cos they don't have always have enough people to back them up, they don't have back up am telling you,and some of them are hit and run site they are not ready to loose so if you try to report them,and succed they are gone, so there is nothing to sustain them when they doing the wrong thing.
Post automatically merged:

No I don't think so, cos they don't h always have enough people to back them up, they don't have back up am telling you,and some of them are hit and run site they are not ready to loose so if you try to report them,and succed they are gone, so there is nothing to sustain them when they doing the wrong thing.

Hmm you are right most especially this days that they have a very low price or reward, i think if they can improve there earning rate people will start rushing down to there sure but without that even if they entice people with there dashboard about there payout it still count at the end if the day

Forum sites are generating traffics and incomes through clicking , reading stories and commenting, while ptc just offer clicking on ads to pay you, I think pct sites need to upgrade their level of payment, if not forum sites will swallow them.

Well I feel that most post to comment forum that are genuinely paying people for their work will definitely stand the test of time as for those that are scams are the ones that will fizzle out in no time.

PTC websites do not actually stand the test of time. A lot of them usually start as legit websites but as time goes on then become scam. This is one of the reasons i hate PTC websites.

PTC websites do not actually stand the test of time. A lot of them usually start as legit websites but as time goes on then become scam. This is one of the reasons i hate PTC websites.
Lol, they aren't in the internet fold to offer any reasonable incentive. They pay peanuts to you and take more from you. I can't dedicate my time on such kind of website to earn online.

PTC sites are the easiest ways to make money online. sadly, you cannot earn too good from ptc site. If you want to earn higher, you need a lot of referrals or upgrade your account.

There was a time when I used to think that paid to click sites are no longer a great way to earn money. This is because around 15 years ago, they used to pay a low amount of money and even after 15 years (right now in 2021), they pay quite low. However, my views changed when I invested in paid to click sites and now I am earning a good amount of money. The problem is that paid to click sites can become a scam at any time and this is what makes me afraid.

Actually not all PTC platforms can stand the test of time. My own stake is that, it's a matter of time before you fix out those who will last or not. We've heard of some that have lasted for over 5yrs while some couldn't last for 6 months.

I agree with you. PTC sites will not stand the test of time if they continue paying so low and if they don't change their strategies. More people are getting comfortable with working in forums and will not go back to PTCs because they have found greener grass in PTPs.

No, the PTC site will not stand the test of time because, one the number of people in their are less, two there payings are low, three most of the site are scam and people don't get any motivation visiting such site with one heart.

I don't think that PTC sites can actually stand the test of time because they're not rewarding and a lot of online earners are fast dumping them for more lucrative online jobs

If PCT sites doesn't upgrade their earnings then soon people will stop working for them, currently I have stopped working on ptc sites, you can imagine working in a site in which their minimum withdrawal is $3 and you can't make the $3 in 3months while you make far more than that on a forum site.

I have been doing most of them in the past but I at times goes on have come to find out that they are not worth all my time because most of them will ask you to pay some amount of money for VIP membership, some of them will not even pay you.

Its possible they do but it would depend to a large extent on the website itself because they have to be able to evolve with the times unless they get outdated

If PCT sites doesn't upgrade their earnings then soon people will stop working for them, currently I have stopped working on ptc sites, you can imagine working in a site in which their minimum withdrawal is $3 and you can't make the $3 in 3months while you make far more than that on a forum site.
Yes, if they continue given this low incentive for long time. I don't think their will be much people going to create account with time. The most funny part of this PTC sites is that, they run same Ads with forum still they aren't given much like PTP sites.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back