What's new

Do you think Pinterest still does well in 2023?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
In terms of getting more traffic to your website, do you think it still helps in 2023? I know it helped my sites a few years ago. Especially 10 years ago. I would see substantial growth because they make it so it encourages users to click links which helps a lot. I am considering using it again for a newer site.

Even today, Pinterest can drive visitors to websites and blogs. Increasing traffic to blogs and webpages is easy with Pinterest. Particularly, Pinterest's emphasis on visuals and capacity to introduce users to content they enjoy make it a wise option for traffic generation.

The Pinterest concept is similar to Instagram where everything here is based on images or pins and you could make external links if you want to drive visitors to your website or shop page or affiliate link or something like this. So good on 2023 even.

In terms of getting more traffic to your website, do you think it still helps in 2023? I know it helped my sites a few years ago. Especially 10 years ago. I would see substantial growth because they make it so it encourages users to click links which helps a lot. I am considering using it again for a newer site.
Yes, I do strongly believe that Pinterest will still do well in 2023. You can find useful photos, and many people still use it. It's also a great form of entertainment, and when I want to look for photos, Pinterest is where I go because it has a great selection of photos and a great community.

Yes, I do strongly believe that Pinterest will still do well in 2023. You can find useful photos, and many people still use it. It's also a great form of entertainment, and when I want to look for photos, Pinterest is where I go because it has a great selection of photos and a great community.
Because it depends from the photos you are searching for and a photo could even drive you to a website or could drive you to a referral link or something similar to this.

So I should set up a profile then it seems. Thanks for the feedback.

Has anyone used it personally in the last year or so and seen growth and traffic back to their site?

Yes, Pinterest can still perform well in terms of driving traffic and sales for businesses in 2023. It has a large and engaged user base, particularly among women, who use the platform for inspiration and to discover new products and ideas.

Actually it has fone good in previous years and I much believe it's can still do same. personally I have not made used of it but I have known of people who are using it to generate alot of traffic to their respective site.

Pinterest is still a popular marketing platform. It is mainly used to getting ideas and if you have a website or blog where you share ideas, you might be able to generate traffic and sales through Pinterest.

It appears that Pinterest is still useful and that it might be a good source of customers and marketing for companies. Others are still having success and investing in the platform, while some may be reducing their spending and eliminating Pinterest from their marketing initiatives.

So maybe I am not doing it right but I did make a profile and I did set things up and create pins but nothing has any views. It has been 7 days now. Did I do something wrong? I am not expecting to see huge growth or anything but I expected some views by now, maybe 2 to 10 on each.

Even today, Pinterest can drive visitors to websites and blogs. Increasing traffic to blogs and webpages is easy with Pinterest. Particularly, Pinterest's emphasis on visuals and capacity to introduce users to content they enjoy make it a wise option for traffic generation.
Pinterest has always been good and it will continue to be good because it has the potential of giving you a lot of customers or even driving a lot of visitors to your website

I'm going to be very honest when it comes to using Pinterest, it's not something that I rely on often. I only visit the website once in a while especially when it's like I have exhausted all the other options at my disposal but still haven't seen what I'm looking for. I do believe that it's still a very popular website.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back