What's new

Do you think online work will be the only work one day?

Remote works have come to stay and there is nothing we can do about it. I am seeing a time when most administrative and bureaucratic work would be done online. The only work that might be done on site would be manufacturing and production.

Offline work will continue to exist along side online work. A lot of products and services need to be manufactured and supplied through offline means. However, it is also true that there will be more remote works in the future

Offline work will continue to exist along side online work. A lot of products and services need to be manufactured and supplied through offline means. However, it is also true that there will be more remote works in the future
Offline work will never be eradicated because its working together with online work , take for example , if I get a cake order online ,i have to do it iffoune begore sending it to the location of my customer,

I think at some point it will be a 40/60 split. I thine in person labor and general tasks will still be needed but I think a lot of work, up to 40% can be managed online. This all depends on the direction AI goes.

I feel with everything we have been through the past few years, working online remotely will continue to increase but I don't believe we will see working offline be completely phased out.

People are still going to want to work away from home and away from online and will also still want a more social experience when it comes to working as well and that is what will help keep working away from home and offline thriving.

Offline work will never be eradicated because its working together with online work , take for example , if I get a cake order online ,i have to do it iffoune begore sending it to the location of my customer,
Online businesses continue to rely on offline businesses. Even when you sell online, you need someone to deliver the product offline. Interestingly, with the evolution of online business, offline business will also excel.

we are in computer stage were Avery business and advert are being done online most people are doing so many business on online,so I think most of the admistration work we be don online why the labor aspect we be don off line.

Well that's based on the future a d personally I think it will be vety difficult to predict the future based on online activities.

It might a d it might not be possible it depends on the situation people found themselves in.

Well that's based on the future a d personally I think it will be vety difficult to predict the future based on online activities.

It might a d it might not be possible it depends on the situation people found themselves in.
There are some jobs that can never thrive online no matter how well we try it. There are some jobs that need physical attention which may be very urgent and we may not get it urgently online

It is totally not possible to have only online job as a only activities to perform in the world . There are a lot of offline activities and jobs that you can engage in.

Actually there is no doubt that working online has been one of the primary income streams for some people due to the impact of the covid 19 lockdown and other effects which affect their jobs and also income streams.

I also think that the majority of jobs would be online, maybe more than 80% but we also need to work offline because some jobs need us physically, like being a doctor.

Though working online is currently making wave at the moment, there is no doubt about that. There are so many persons showing interest in working online, but i do not think it would be the only source of work in the future though.

I don't think it will ever happen. The way we need online jobs is the same way offline jobs are important as well. So it is not possible to have one without the other.

Though working online is currently making wave at the moment, there is no doubt about that. There are so many persons showing interest in working online, but i do not think it would be the only source of work in the future though.

There are many jobs that are quite different in nature. For example, a security guard cannot work online because he has to be physically present in order to guard the property.

Well no or at least no anytime soon there are still plenty of jobs where you need a human hand like cleaners and more plus government doesn't really like the idea of ir unless all human work will be made by robots
It is totally not possible to have only online job as a only activities to perform in the world . There are a lot of offline activities and jobs that you can engage in.
Yes I agree there are plenty of jobs where you need a hand hand and without humans who do these jobs we can't survive

No, I don't think online work will be the only work one day. I find it impossible. There are lot of services that can only be offered offline and if ever choose to work online. Who would then offer those services?

I don't think it is possible for online work to be the only work someday. This is because there are a lot of things people need to do offline in order to make money. If you're running a business in the offline space you need to be active offline.

In my country though, they so much value offline work. That is because we are still battling to come to grasp with the technological age. Be that as it may, online work in the next ten years would be the only mode of working. I don't know what would happen to manufacturing but I believe AIs would take over that while humans sit at home and monitor.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back