What's new

Do you think one can become rich working online??

I know that online business and earning platforms is on the growth now as time goes on, more opportunities will emerge. Their are lots of skills to acquire online and take your earnings higher, earning substantially too. I have seen some testimonials lately online, about people sharing their success online and how they made some good amount from it. But I've never seen it with my own eyes, my friends that have been on the online community for a very long time haven't been able to earn meaningfully and become rich through their online gigs.
Best Forex Brokers for profitable trading
Open Forex Account, receive Bonus and start earning Now
forex-ratings.com
impression

>

Do you think its possible becoming rich via online business and earning gigs??
Absolutely yes, I think that it is really possible to get rich when you work online. But it all depends on how diligent you become with your work and how strategic you are with your work.

Well I have read that you like to work from the comfort of your home @Sincere! Another option you have is to learn some lucrative skill online, which will give you the boost you need to achieve your goals. There is also as I wrote above investing in cryptocurrencies. I know that many people have managed to earn huge amounts of money this way.so good luck

These are two excellent skills that can propel you to very respectable sums of money earned online. I am even putting things in place to learn coding and UX/UI design as well.
A lot of people seems to pick interest in ux and UI. I have little understanding about it . Can you explain better what ui and ux is all about ?. Is it a programming language like python ?

Absolutely yes, I think that it is really possible to get rich when you work online. But it all depends on how diligent you become with your work and how strategic you are with your work.
Diligent is very important because it will help you concentrate , dedicate your time to focus and achieve what you have planned to do online . But we also need to understand that there are certain business that doesn't worth our time and we shouldn't be diligent with them.

A lot of people seems to pick interest in ux and UI. I have little understanding about it . Can you explain better what ui and ux is all about ?. Is it a programming language like python ?
Ux and Ui deals with how to create both the interface and commands for applications and websites. The interface part involves designing how the application should look outside while the command part deals with how to make the commands function upon pressing.

Ux and Ui deals with how to create both the interface and commands for applications and websites. The interface part involves designing how the application should look outside while the command part deals with how to make the commands function upon pressing.
Oh ! This is a programming language of some sort. Basically I was thinking that it has to deal with creation program images. Cartoon videos and do on. How long can we master this upon learning

Oh ! This is a programming language of some sort. Basically I was thinking that it has to deal with creation program images. Cartoon videos and do on. How long can we master this upon learning
I think learning a skill should take you around 36 months to 2 years, especially to be able to compete with graduates who have studied courses on this skill in university. You also need to be creative In designing.

I think learning a skill should take you around 36 months to 2 years, especially to be able to compete with graduates who have studied courses on this skill in university. You also need to be creative In designing.
Also not all the tricks are learned during the university so the big majority of the tricks you learn while working or during working period this is why they just learn you ABC or the big lines to start no more than that.

I know that online business and earning platforms is on the growth now as time goes on, more opportunities will emerge. Their are lots of skills to acquire online and take your earnings higher, earning substantially too. I have seen some testimonials lately online, about people sharing their success online and how they made some good amount from it. But I've never seen it with my own eyes, my friends that have been on the online community for a very long time haven't been able to earn meaningfully and become rich through their online gigs.

Do you think its possible becoming rich via online business and earning gigs??
I believe that it is a much more cumbersome task to earn a decent amount of money doing microtasks or posting on forums than it is to learn a new skill and profit from that.

Wow this is really a serious thing. I was just thinking it's something that can be done in five months and the highest in a year . I didn't know it will take up to two years. That's a whole lot of time.

I believe that it is a much more cumbersome task to earn a decent amount of money doing microtasks or posting on forums than it is to learn a new skill and profit from that.
Have a skill comes with a lot of advantages. It is more convenient and Can easily help you earn good sum of money. That's what we all needs to do.

Wow this is really a serious thing. I was just thinking it's something that can be done in five months and the highest in a year . I didn't know it will take up to two years. That's a whole lot of time.
I think that if you take a year, it will be enough for you to learn the basics, but you will not exude a high level of proficiency which will surely go against you especially when freelancing amidst the vast competition

Have a skill comes with a lot of advantages. It is more convenient and Can easily help you earn good sum of money. That's what we all needs to do.
I believe that this is the best solution to make a good amount of money online. Learning a skill is also beneficial for the person involved anyways, because this can take you very far in life in general.

I believe that this is the best solution to make a good amount of money online. Learning a skill is also beneficial for the person involved anyways, because this can take you very far in life in general.
Working online at the same time comes with a lot of advantage , here you can be able to work on spare time. You have a lot of time to organise your life and achieve all the things you need

I know of some guys who are into domain flipping business, they are making so much money from it. It is a cool way of making money online that I know of. With such an opportunity, it is possible for many people to get rich online if they utilize the available opportunities.
Yes, I believe that one can become rich while working online if actually you a good skills, because alot of people become rich while working online because they have different ways of making money online.

Working online at the same time comes with a lot of advantage , here you can be able to work on spare time. You have a lot of time to organise your life and achieve all the things you need
This is a really good piece of advice. Working online can be quite convenient, as you are able to work per your own time, which gives you room to complete other activities that are a part of life.

This is a really good piece of advice. Working online can be quite convenient, as you are able to work per your own time, which gives you room to complete other activities that are a part of life.
In terms of time , I don't have any problem because I can organise my time to suit whatever I am interested to do. That is one of the advantage you will have if you're working online. Is this what you are also interested to do ?

In terms of time , I don't have any problem because I can organise my time to suit whatever I am interested to do. That is one of the advantage you will have if you're working online. Is this what you are also interested to do ?
Without a shadow of a doubt, I can also shift my schedule in order to do what I have set my mind to. Working online gives you the freedom to work at your own pace with minimal pressure, which is quite refreshing.

Without a shadow of a doubt, I can also shift my schedule in order to do what I have set my mind to. Working online gives you the freedom to work at your own pace with minimal pressure, which is quite refreshing.
That's just the greatest advantage. I have an online business and that is what is really taking my time because you have to be there all the time. I can only be able to free myself with offline business when I have my friend or a colleague to be around with me.

That's just the greatest advantage. I have an online business and that is what is really taking my time because you have to be there all the time. I can only be able to free myself with offline business when I have my friend or a colleague to be around with me.
It is good that you have been able to balance both the online and offline businesses facilitating the earning of multiple sources of income because several people have challenges with multitasking of that nature.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back