What's new

Do you think Netflix will return their services/business to Russia?

Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.0400USD
Biznotes
Since Russia invaded Ukraine, most companies have terminated their businesses and services availability in the country. Netflix did the same thing and it's costing them a lot money as their finances dropped so much.

Do you think they would be returning their services back in Russia to boost back up their profit making?

Yes, I think Netflix would return their business and services to Russia after the whole issue between Russia and Ukraine has been resolved.
The initial withdrawal of their services cost them a lot, and I don't think they would want to continue in that lane.

Netflix along with some other companies have just suspended their services to Russia due to their invasion of Ukraine. I am not sure if Netflix will return their services to Russia.

I don't think so, because at the moment, the situation between Russia and Ukraine isn't good at all, so we can't expect Netflix to restart their services in Russia in the near future.

Since Russia invaded Ukraine, most companies have terminated their businesses and services availability in the country. Netflix did the same thing and it's costing them a lot money as their finances dropped so much.

Do you think they would be returning their services back in Russia to boost back up their profit making?
Well, we can't predict all these things, but i feel like Netflix would return their services back to Russia especially since their finances has dropped so much. It might be after the war between Russia and Ukraine has ended though.

I was not even aware Netflix did this, well i am pretty sure they were very much aware of the consequences of their actions before taking such bold steps. So i am sure they would not go back on their actions due to drop in profit.

I think so. A lot of companies and services actually suspended their services to Russia because of the war. But I think when everything gets to normal, they will all return their services.

Netflix along with some other companies have just suspended their services to Russia due to their invasion of Ukraine. I am not sure if Netflix will return their services to Russia.

Personally I believe that it is something that is going to be temporarily because when Russia must have finished the business with Ukraine and everything resolved, I'm sure that they're going to take their services back to the country.

I think this is possible but it will take a lot of time. They will make sure that there is no more war between Russia and Ukraine before ether take their business back to Russia.

I think they will consider moving back to Russia in order to raise their earnings. That is when things go back to normal and there is no more war. But it is definitely up to them to decide that, they may find it great to never add Russia anymore.

Russia is a huge market and Netflix is a business that is concerned with profitability. They would go back to Russia when everything dies down. They won't want to lose such a huge market for anything. What they are doing now is knee jerk reaction.

I think they will consider moving back to Russia in order to raise their earnings. That is when things go back to normal and there is no more war. But it is definitely up to them to decide that, they may find it great to never add Russia anymore.
Probably, I think many businesses were just following the trend in order to be called "good". Assuming Netflix did not restrict their services from Russia a lot of people will lampoon them.

Every business that left Russia would one day return. It would just be a matter of the length of time. Netflix would return. They might start by returning partially and before you know it, they have fully returned.

Netflix will go back to Russia to operate their business because it was lucrative when it was there. I believe Russian is coming back to its normal economy when all this issue wave off.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back