What's new

Do you think money is the only motivating factor when starting a business?

I understand that money is very necessary for every business owner in order to make profit and earn a living as well through it. But we should always put the growth of our business first, before thinking about driving financial success. without balancing the business to reach the top level and achieve its potential, will send it crashing down.

Do you think gaining instant profit should be the top priority when starting our business?? Or wait to build it to stand strong, then expect money to flow regularly from it?
Truth be told, the main reason why people wake up early, run helter skelter and do all sort of uneasy jobs is money but for businesses, there are other reasons.

I understand that money is very necessary for every business owner in order to make profit and earn a living as well through it. But we should always put the growth of our business first, before thinking about driving financial success. without balancing the business to reach the top level and achieve its potential, will send it crashing down.

Do you think gaining instant profit should be the top priority when starting our business?? Or wait to build it to stand strong, then expect money to flow regularly from it?
What can be done without money, virtually nothing. Money is not just a motivating factor in starting business but also a lifeline.

Money might be the motivation factors for some but for me.it is not. When you have responsibility and demands on your neck to go out and make money, you'll be naturally motivated

Truth be told, the main reason why people wake up early, run helter skelter and do all sort of uneasy jobs is money but for businesses, there are other reasons.
Money is the primary reason for sure. But as a starter, our minds shouldn't be focused on making money alone, we should focus on ways to move the business forward to make constant profit.

Concerning if I think money is the only motivating factor when starting a business. Well, I don't think money alone should be the motivating factor, you aim, determination, success and achievement in the business should be part of what motivates you as a business person . Meeting the needs of your customers or client should also be a part of your motivation

Money is not the only motivating factors that makes you to want to go into business. There other factors that people consider before going into a particular business. Some people just want life fulfilments in a particular line of business.

Apart from money, you also need the support of people who would be willing to promote your business and help you get patronage the way you would be happy.

Money does not only have to be the motivating factor. A lot of people have said you tend to succeed better if you make a business our of something that was once your passion.

I don't think money is the only motivating factor when starting a business. money alone cannot make a business successful. You need good ideas and of course motivated workers.

It is the motivational factor as a matter of fact.money determines everything in a business,it determines the expected profits, the quality of products as well as quality of manpower, and the popularity of products or services

Well in reply to your question in the above post concerning if money is the only motivating factor for statting out a business, well i would say no i don't think money is the only motivating factor as other factors come into place when it's business

Though money is a motivating factor when starting up a business,but it should'nt be the only factor,customers satisfaction and delivery of good services should also come to play here.It is from a satisfied customer that you will eventually make your profit.

Money is not only motivated factor in a business idea and planning is also important in starting of business, because before starting a business you must plan it before money.

Money is not actually the only motivating factor in business but it is the most important motivating factor in business.. You really need to just make available the required capital be for you can get started. Without money, all ideas are waste

In most cases , money is the motivating factor for starting a business or even for working for anyone. However in cases like retirement , a retiree sometimes opens up a business not because he wants money but because he does not want to be idle.

In most cases , money is the motivating factor for starting a business or even for working for anyone. However in cases like retirement , a retiree sometimes opens up a business not because he wants money but because he does not want to be idle.
Yes, you're right. He or she might go into business, cos he knows idleness will cripple him cos its never used yo staying indoors and making money.

Yes, you're right. He or she might go into business, cos he knows idleness will cripple him cos its never used yo staying indoors and making money.
Most retirees don't know this and before they can understand what is happening , they have started to fall sick due to these issues.

I comprehend that cash is exceptionally essential for each entrepreneur to make benefit and make money also through it. Be that as it may, we should consistently put the development of our business first, prior to considering driving monetary achievement. without adjusting the business to arrive at the high even out and accomplish its latent capacity, will send it smashing down.

Do you think acquiring moment benefit ought to be the first concern when beginning our business?? Or on the other hand hold on to fabricate it to remain steadfast, then, at that point anticipate that money should stream routinely from it?

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back