What's new

Do you think mirror selling business is good?

Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2400USD
Biznotes
A friend of mine was talking to me last week about starting a new business of selling mirrors for home use. I'm not sure if it's a lucrative something to invest money in such kind of business. Also, it's something that can damage very easily. It's a big risk.

What do you think?

I feel like it depends on who one sells the mirror to. If it's for home use, it might not be a lucrative business but if the mirrors are sold to places like a hair dressing salon, a make up store, a barbing salon, it may be very lucrative.

I do not really know much about this business though, but one thing i have come to understand that every business needs the right location to excel. So finding the right location to sell mirror would actually make the business lucrative.

I think mirror selling is a good business.

Most people will tend to patronise your friend. Since looking good is a top most priority for most people, Most people tend to check their self and their outfits before going out.

It is a very lucrative business if it's on a large scale. Though fragile and can destroy so easily. Designer mirrors are very quick to attract customers. While ordinary ones don't.

This is something I also think of as well because there are so many people who are into selling and cutting of big glasses that I see their businesses displayed along a production site in my state and I believe that they are making good money from it.

Mirror selling is lucrative since it is an appliance that people need especially those that are wealthy. If you want to start this business you need to go to city and meet with riches for better earning.

A friend of mine was talking to me last week about starting a new business of selling mirrors for home use. I'm not sure if it's a lucrative something to invest money in such kind of business. Also, it's something that can damage very easily. It's a big risk.

What do you think?
It is very risky and you have said because it may fall down and get broken and the person will lose money. The business is good but I don't think they will sell very fast.

I don't think this can work as a standalone business. It has to be combine with something else. A household items business is where selling or mirrors fit in.

Actually mirrors are into categories I think even though people generally consider it as minor and it's always in a high demand both in rural and in the urban settlement.

I don't know much about mirror selling business. So, I can't say if it's profitable or not. But one thing i know about mirror is that it can easily damaged, hence, this business is somehow risky.

I don't think this can work as a standalone business. It has to be combine with something else. A household items business is where selling or mirrors fit in.

This is a very good observation and I believe that it is something that anyone who is interested in starting this kind of business should also look into because it will give the person a more chance of having better sales margin everyday.

This is a very good observation and I believe that it is something that anyone who is interested in starting this kind of business should also look into because it will give the person a more chance of having better sales margin everyday.
What is the probability of an average person buying a mirror in 3 months or maybe even 5 months, it is very low. When you combine it with other household items like pots, cookers, plates and other household items, you give yourself a chance to make sales everyday.

Of course it is a good business you can go into and make profit but you must sell it with other things. you can sell it with beauty products and you can also sell it with a lot of other products people may need to maximize more profit.

What do you think?

Mirrors are usually sold in many furniture shops or sanitary shops. They keep mirrors because people buy mirrors as they use mirrors in bathrooms as well in their homes.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back