What's new

Do you think its wise investing in cloud mining??

Investing in cloud mining can be very risky for you especially when you are using your personal system. How can can penetrate through the cloud you are remaining to your computer and steal some valuable data.

For a legit cloud mining websites it will be very profitable to mine there because it will reduce the stress of setting up a mining rig and also it will remove the cost of electricity maintenance fee

As long as people are still looking for a way to get free and easy money infact how to double their money really fast,they will still get scammed

There are so many cloud mining apps out there and it is left for you to make a good research and review before investing in it or you may loss your funds

It takes much greater efforts to make money while mining the cloud. I think it is better to look for something productive that require lesser effort and more return on investment.

The call themselves cloud mining just to make themselves look legit, they are another ponzi, they may not even pay any investor, else they disappear with the funds.

I have not finally decided on this matter because from what I heard and my findings, there are some cloud mining that you can invest on, example is Cryptotab cloud mining, but I am still researching on it and hope to conclude soon.

Although I have never invested in website before so I don't really know if it is wise to invest in cloud mining platform, and I don't know if actually the website is safe.

Revisiting in any form of business is a choice that depends on the knowledge a person have about that site if the knowledge he has a more legit then it's possible to have a benefit after investment.

I don't invest in cloud mining because I know it is not that real. I have seen and heard of my grandma talking about their bad experiences with it.

Majority of Cryptocurrency scams come from cloud mining services. Most of the cloud mining platforms are not real, they are just impersonating under the umbrella of legit ones. About 70% of cloud mining networks are all scam, only few are legit. I have seen cloud mining platforms that promised to give users reward up to 120% of what they invested within the duration of one week. I wonder where such kind of money will come from to pay the user, when they deposit their hard earned coins via their platform. If you ask me, I will tell you to be careful through cloud mining platforms most of them are not what they claim to be. Make researches to ascertain the legit ones to invest your money with.
Nothing seems to be real these days when it comes to making or mining of cryptocurrency as well not to talk of now mining crypto on the cloud, so lets us all focus on this platform that we are now I guess.

My straight up answer to this will be a capital no. It is not wise to be investing in any cloud mining. The most you will find online we actually pure scam sites telling nonsense of buying harshrates to increase your mining power. It's all scam

Nothing seems to be real these days when it comes to making or mining of cryptocurrency as well not to talk of now mining crypto on the cloud, so lets us all focus on this platform that we are now I guess.
If you aren't knowledgeable about how cryptocurrency works, and other ways to earn it then it is very much ideal for you to learn them to know.

My answer is no most of those cloud mining are not real they are scam and it is difficult to identify the real one so it's best not 2 invest in them although there are some cloud mining that you can do for free but the consumes time

As long as people are still looking for a way to get free and easy money infact how to double their money really fast,they will still get scammed
Yeah, right. Which is what most cloud mining sites tend to promise. But they only end up stopping the payments after a while. My experience in cloud mining sites made me to stop investing in the at all.

You are really correct my friend. You will find a lot of them on telegram parading themselves as legit just with a plan to rid People of their money.

I just stay away from anything related to cloud mining of any kind.

Apart from the 70% that are scam, the few legit ones are very hard with their visitors. They employ the law of " working like an elephant and feeding like an ant" What you mine or earn from these cloud sites, is very small when compared with the money you spent on data and upgrade, not to talk of the time spend.

Majority of Cryptocurrency scams come from cloud mining services. Most of the cloud mining platforms are not real, they are just impersonating under the umbrella of legit ones. About 70% of cloud mining networks are all scam, only few are legit. I have seen cloud mining platforms that promised to give users reward up to 120% of what they invested within the duration of one week. I wonder where such kind of money will come from to pay the user, when they deposit their hard earned coins via their platform. If you ask me, I will tell you to be careful through cloud mining platforms most of them are not what they claim to be. Make researches to ascertain the legit ones to invest your money with.
Nice observation. I believe that if anyone want to invest in bitcoin mining, then setting up your own high gpu powered mining system is the sure way, all these 3rd party mining solution always come with stories that touch.

Nice observation. I believe that if anyone want to invest in bitcoin mining, then setting up your own high gpu powered mining system is the sure way, all these 3rd party mining solution always come with stories that touch.
Yes, the only mining pool site that have been legit since it's inception is 'Genesis mining. They've been in operation over 10 years now mining and rewarded members legitimately.

Yes, the only mining pool site that have been legit since it's inception is 'Genesis mining. They've been in operation over 10 years now mining and rewarded members legitimately.
Wow thats a good record for a cloud mining platform. 10 years is a great record. Can you please explain further on their plans and how much they pay as return on investment?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back