What's new

Do you think its wise investing in cloud mining??

Despite the risk of scamsters, the cloud pool mining sector is essential in the community. There will always be a demand for Bitcoin network hashing power. In many instances, utilizing these networks is far more cost efficient than purchasing or operating your own rig. Even if your rig is part of the mining pool, you can still bump up your rewards by purchasing more hash power. It's for these reasons, cloud mining is set to remain a core product of the industry for the foreseeable future.
Thankfully its a lot easier to spot cloud mining scams than in the past now. You should always DYOR before you invest in any new technology. Cloud mining is profitable, but only if you do it right.

I always have trust issues when it involves dealing in money with strangers. You can't tell what they are up to. Most promising offers usually turn out to be scam. Cloud mining seems promising as less battery drainage incurred. Also less time. But scammers have taken over

I think is not wise because many clouds mining sites are scams and no one can easily trust on it accepted me. because i scammed one time on clouds minings they don't gibe withdrawal after email receveing no amount received from.mining site

Cloud mining sites are worse than HYIPs. This is because most of the HYIPs might actually give back your principal amount before they become a scam. But when it comes to cloud mining, you may never get your principal back. All the HYIPs and cloud mining are 100 percent scams. I advise all the people to stay away from them.

I have been told that a lot of cloud mining programs are nothing but scam. They are trying tom operate a ponzi scheme in the name of cloud mining. I am saying this from what I have read.

I have been told that a lot of cloud mining programs are nothing but scam. They are trying tom operate a ponzi scheme in the name of cloud mining. I am saying this from what I have read.
You're right, about 70% of cloud mining sites claim what they aren't. They don't mine Bitcoin or any Cryptocurrency, all they do is stealing people's funds.

Though not all cloud mining are legit but if one can a legit cloud mining platform one can invest in it. But as for me I don't believe there is a legit cloud mining platform but some people do say some are real anyway

These so-called "cloud mining" services are nothing but scams designed to loot people and then run away after grabbing all the money. I have noticed that most of these cloud mining services are also listed on HYIP monitors. Both HYIPs and cloud mining services are scams and both are the two sides of the same scams. Even cloud mining services that were running for years became scams.

I don't just give it my time after getting positive reviews from well thought individuals here. I don't have much funds to waste on the site.

I don't just give it my time after getting positive reviews from well thought individuals here. I don't have much funds to waste on the site.

The problem is that most of the cloud mining websites do receive a lot of positive reviews and these positive reviews are left by real people who receive payouts from them. This is because initially they do pay their investors. However, such cloud mining sites soon turn into a scam. this is the point when people start leaving bad reviews about them on review websites.

The problem is that most of the cloud mining websites do receive a lot of positive reviews and these positive reviews are left by real people who receive payouts from them. This is because initially they do pay their investors. However, such cloud mining sites soon turn into a scam. this is the point when people start leaving bad reviews about them on review websites.
That's true, that's why you don't have to base on one review website to give you the needed answer for a site that looks suspicious.

That's true, that's why you don't have to base on one review website to give you the needed answer for a site that looks suspicious.

The problem is that most of the people leave positive reviews about a website when it is really new and I believe that this is wrong. People should wait for the website to become stable. This has happened a lot. I remember watching a Youtube review video of a cloud mining service and the maker of that video declared it as legit. This was a mistake. Many cloud mining companies even try to show their company's registration certificate to prove that they are a legit business. The truth is that they are all scams.

The problem is that most of the people leave positive reviews about a website when it is really new and I believe that this is wrong. People should wait for the website to become stable. This has happened a lot. I remember watching a Youtube review video of a cloud mining service and the maker of that video declared it as legit. This was a mistake. Many cloud mining companies even try to show their company's registration certificate to prove that they are a legit business. The truth is that they are all scams.
Even if they operate legit at the beginning, their is probability that it will turn scam in the future. I believe those YouTube video contents made around them are just sponsored video contents to promote them, making them look legit, but they aren't.

Personally I've been disappointed with cryptocurrency mining over the past few years have been giving my effort time and even money to see how possible it's going to be for me to mine a reasonable amount of cryptocurrency and withdraw it into my cryptocurrency wallet but all to no avail.

I've vowed not to continue investing funds in an unregulated investment scheme online. Most of them aren't legitimate, they are around just to take peoples money away.

I don't think it is ever safe investing in cloud mining. Most cloud mining platforms I know about are pure scam sites that will end up telling or asking you to pay before receiving your so called free mined cryptocurrencies

It was during the early days when bitcoin amen out that I was ones gullible to thinking I can be mining Bitcoin from my laptop or from online mining platforms until I got scammed of my money that I invested. I am wiser now

It was during the early days when bitcoin amen out that I was ones gullible to thinking I can be mining Bitcoin from my laptop or from online mining platforms until I got scammed of my money that I invested. I am wiser now
Their are legit mining software you can mine with your computer but you can't really earn something tangible from it. But cloud mining sites are just scam you shouldn't invest dime there, instead go to binanceband buy and stake coins to make some interest based on the duration of your staking contract.

I have ever been scammed by a cloud mining site that seemed so promising. Since then, I have learnt not to trust them as most of them are just scams. So I don't think it is a good idea to invest in them.

T
Some websites claims to be mining cryptocurrency just by watching it counts, these are all fraud, they will give you a package that is too good to be true, most of these sites are scams. The genuine cloud mining website makes use of harsh power, contracts and these mining terminologies.
The only genuine mining app for mobile devices is crypto tab browser and that mines only bitcoins in satoshis so it takes a while to even get to the minimum withdrawal which is about $2

I will say there is nothing wise in investing in cloud mining platforms. These platforms come in different down to help swindle you of your money. Be careful

T

The only genuine mining app for mobile devices is crypto tab browser and that mines only bitcoins in satoshis so it takes a while to even get to the minimum withdrawal which is about $2
I totally agree with you they are the only genuine or legitimate ways to wish someone can mine cryptocurrency on their smartphone is true cryptotab browser but the thing is that I haven't used it to en Bitcoin on my own before but from numerous people they have proven that it is quite genuine.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back