What's new

Do you think its wise investing in cloud mining??

One thing that annoyed me so much in this life is scam. I dislike any platform known for scamming people and their hard earned money. I don't know why most cloud mining platform allow themselves to be used by scammers to scam innocent investors.
Scammers created a scam cloud mining platform in order to lure people to despite funds and never get to pay such members who deposited funds. Cos they are not legit they are just hiding in the umbrella if the legit cloud mining platform.

The upside is that if the costs are reasonable, the cloud mining operation has good rewards and the price of Bitcoin rises, you will more than likely end up making a healthy return on your investment. (Update: Bitcoin is less usable as money due to much higher fees and delayed transaction times.

Scammers created a scam cloud mining platform in order to lure people to despite funds and never get to pay such members who deposited funds. Cos they are not legit they are just hiding in the umbrella if the legit cloud mining platform.
The government and others who fight against cyber security or crime is supposed to identify them and melt out punishment that is due them. Now it is obvious that they are hiding under the unbrella of cloud mining it is time to shut them down.

One thing that annoyed me so much in this life is scam. I dislike any platform known for scamming people and their hard earned money. I don't know why most cloud mining platform allow themselves to be used by scammers to scam innocent investors.
The government and others who fight against cyber security or crime is supposed to identify them and melt out punishment that is due them. Now it is obvious that they are hiding under the unbrella of cloud mining it is time to shut them down.
Laughs, they are not physical criminals rather, they are cyber criminals. It will be hard for the government to track them when the errors isn't a much for them. The government dealt with those ones that conduct phishing activities to the online platform with huge potentials.

Laughs, they are not physical criminals rather, they are cyber criminals. It will be hard for the government to track them when the errors isn't a much for them. The government dealt with those ones that conduct phishing activities to the online platform with huge potentials.
There are cyber security agents that monitor the use of Internet crime and other criminal elements in the internet system. We know that those criminals do not come physically to defraud people or scam people they operate under disguise online they can still be tracked.

In fact I followed cloud mining when I started online earnings and until now l haven't gotten even a dollar from that category. Because l have since so many cloud mining turning scam so quickly like hyip sites, l don't develop the interest of investing into them anytime soon.

According to the publication, Wikipedia hashtag has not reached a high level since March 2020. ... A high rate means that it is more difficult to turn a profit mining into bitcoin. The more mining there is, the more (or less but more efficient miners) there is, which means you will earn less by mining

Majority of Cryptocurrency scams come from cloud mining services. Most of the cloud mining platforms are not real, they are just impersonating under the umbrella of legit ones. About 70% of cloud mining networks are all scam, only few are legit. I have seen cloud mining platforms that promised to give users reward up to 120% of what they invested within the duration of one week. I wonder where such kind of money will come from to pay the user, when they deposit their hard earned coins via their platform. If you ask me, I will tell you to be careful through cloud mining platforms most of them are not what they claim to be. Make researches to ascertain the legit ones to invest your money with.
yes, i think is a very wise decision to invest in cloud mining and it is a very good and fast way to earn money i also do this and also start to get paid miner to get more speed mining.

There is no sense in it, I tell you, cloud mining is a temporary site, they are sites that doesn't give you guarantee, I mean no body knows when they will cease the exit, so I don't encourage people to invest on it, cos it's too risky, you invest your money on something that you know.

I think is not wise because many clouds mining sites are scams and no one can easily trust on it accepted me. because i scammed one time on clouds minings they don't gibe withdrawal after email receveing no amount received from.mining site

I personally belive that no investment is without risk except real estate, every investment carries some risk with it wether it's online or offline, the risk are always there but the good thing is that these risks can be minimised by not investing all you have.

I think it will all depend on how you want to invest and how much you know. Knowledge is very important in any type of investment you want to make. If you don't know then your money is not safe in that business.

You stated that almost 70 percent of all cloud mining programs are all scam but I would disagree with that. I believe that almost 90 percent of all cloud mining programs are all scam or they will become a scam one day. Recently, even the most so-called "reliable" cloud mining programs became scam. The ones that are legit do not provide huge gains on investment. Furthermore, I do not think that a person should ever invest in cloud mining even if it is legit. They may become a scam at any time.

Cloud mining operation has good rewards and the price of Bitcoin rises, you will more than likely end up making a healthy return on your investment. Bitcoin is less usable as money due to much higher fees and delayed transaction times.

The potential gain is that if the expenses are sensible, the cloud mining activity has great prizes and the cost of Bitcoin rises, you will without a doubt wind up making a solid profit for your venture. (Update: Bitcoin is less usable as cash because of a lot higher expenses and postponed exchange times.

I have never been interested in this cloud mining stuff. So I really don't know how it works and of course, I don't invest in any site to ask for money in exchange for a bigger money. About 2 days ago, I downloaded a browser that allows people to mine Bitcoin and they are also asking for money for upgrade, so I left it.

As of publication, the Bitcoin hashrate has not quite reached its all-time high from March 2020. ... A high hashrate means that it's more difficult to make a profit mining Bitcoin. The higher the hashrate the more miners there are (or fewer but more efficient miners) which means you'll earn less by mining

Cloud mining is nonesense I tell you, I don't see my self waisting time on some thing that appears to be in vain, it's better I invest money on Bitcoin or on etheruem, cloud mining has a history of froudlent activities, so if you are investing on it, be careful, to avoid stories that touches the heart.

This might not be a good practice if it happens that you have a lot of important data on your computer system. The reason is that most of these mining softwares extract data from your computer system and beans me end up with somebody that might use it against you in the nearest future. This is the reason why I prefer investment down to mine cryptocurrency on the internet.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back