What's new

Do you think its wise investing in cloud mining??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Majority of Cryptocurrency scams come from cloud mining services. Most of the cloud mining platforms are not real, they are just impersonating under the umbrella of legit ones. About 70% of cloud mining networks are all scam, only few are legit. I have seen cloud mining platforms that promised to give users reward up to 120% of what they invested within the duration of one week. I wonder where such kind of money will come from to pay the user, when they deposit their hard earned coins via their platform. If you ask me, I will tell you to be careful through cloud mining platforms most of them are not what they claim to be. Make researches to ascertain the legit ones to invest your money with.

In the event that we talk about genuine stages there are a few beneficial cloud mining organizations that offer a productive assistance to their clients. For instance, Eobot and Hashing24 are at times viewed as genuine organizations giving cloud mining. Obviously, some baffled clients are battling against this perspective.

As a rule, cloud mining locales end up being junk. We need more data to sort out if the vast majority of the cloud mining organizations are not productive by plan (or essentially put they are made by fraudsters) or they are bungled.

Some websites claims to be mining cryptocurrency just by watching it counts, these are all fraud, they will give you a package that is too good to be true, most of these sites are scams. The genuine cloud mining website makes use of harsh power, contracts and these mining terminologies.

I have never trust any cloud mining cryptocurrency investment, because just like you said I see most of the cloud mining cryptocurrency as scammers, and I cannot afford to lose my money to Cloud miners, Only few company are real in mining, and they there percentage is as just about 10%.
Post automatically merged:

I have never trust any cloud mining cryptocurrency investment, because just like you said I see most of the cloud mining cryptocurrency as scammers, and I cannot afford to lose my money to Cloud miners, Only few company are real in mining, and they there percentage is as just about 10%.

Majority of Cryptocurrency scams come from cloud mining services. Most of the cloud mining platforms are not real, they are just impersonating under the umbrella of legit ones. About 70% of cloud mining networks are all scam, only few are legit. I have seen cloud mining platforms that promised to give users reward up to 120% of what they invested within the duration of one week. I wonder where such kind of money will come from to pay the user, when they deposit their hard earned coins via their platform. If you ask me, I will tell you to be careful through cloud mining platforms most of them are not what they claim to be. Make researches to ascertain the legit ones to invest your money with.
Well , i will never trust any cloud mining site after getting scammed too many times. The give you buttery plans and then give you nothing for your Investment. If anyone wants to earn from cloud mining then do it for free but if you do paid then seriously i have got scammed everytime.

Cryptocurrency cloud mining ' Cloud mining can be a good alternative if you are looking for a safe crypto market investment. With this way of mining you only have to pay for a small percentage of a mining company to get a linear reward.

Funny thing about this is that people now see crypto as their means to scam people as the interest in it grows daily. You will see new coins that says you can be mining yours until so so period or we reach a certain base before it becomes official. To me that's a waste of strength and data.

I don't trust them because some are scammers though when we come across the real ones its a good business to invest in.If its real there is high return on investment,high profit and convenience to start-up

I don't think it's wise to invest in cloud mining websites because like you said most of them are just here to scam, but there's some cloud mining services that pays for a few months before turning into a scam. Some people may find it good enough to invest on them but personally i don't want to take the risk of being scammed my hard earned money.

I don't think is wise to invest in cloud mining at all, because like you mentioned, most of them are scam and I have never been lucky to come across any legit cloud miner. It has made me believe that there is nothing like cloud mining, anyone claiming there is cloud mining is trying to scam.

To me I do not see anything wrong with it if you invest with the trusted organisation that actually mean business ,that do not want to run away with people's money with this you can actually make some profit from the mining process but how can you be sure that the company is real I do not know.
Post automatically merged:

To me I do not see anything wrong with it if you invest with the trusted organisation that actually mean business ,that do not want to run away with people's money with this you can actually make some profit from the mining process but how can you be sure that the company is real I do not know.

ScryptCube allows you to take part in mining popular cryptocurrencies skipping all the time-consuming and sophisticated processes described above. All you need to do to start receiving the rewards is to get one of our mining plans!

I don't think it's wise to invest in cloud mining websites because like you said most of them are just here to scam, but there's some cloud mining services that pays for a few months before turning into a scam. Some people may find it good enough to invest on them but personally i don't want to take the risk of being scammed my hard earned money.
Yeah, that's true, some people might find a certain cloud mining platform paying for some months before turning into scam. I can't advise you to put your money up via cloud mining network cos it is risky, losing your money there is realistic.

thumbnail.jpg

Click Here!
Find Website Here!​
semp.net​
The upside is that if the costs are reasonable, the cloud mining operation has good rewards and the price of Bitcoin rises, you will more than likely end up making a healthy return on your investment. (Update: Bitcoin is less usable as money due to much higher fees and delayed transaction times.

If one
If one is well vested with knowledge about cloud minning will make no sense to stop such fellow from investing in it,
But for someone with no technical know how to invest it is very bad move.

Of course one should not invest there in mining sites. Because most of them are fraud and scammers. I remember my friends words that, scammers will keep growing everyday because greediness helps them to grow more. So people think that they would get enough money in return after investing some of their useful income, and at the end they come to know that they have been scammed by a site about which they were thinking that it would make them richest person.

The upside is that if the costs are reasonable, the cloud mining operation has good rewards and the price of Bitcoin rises, you will more than likely end up making a healthy return on your investment. (Update: Bitcoin is less usable as money due to much higher fees and delayed transaction times.
Yeah, in some cases the cloud mining network is rewarding for those ones that are legit. Your reward goes higher depending how high the price of Bitcoin or any other valuable coins you opted to invest on their platform.

Though not all cloud mining are legit but if one can a legit cloud mining platform one can invest in it. But as for me I don't believe there is a legit cloud mining platform but some people do say some are real anyway

One thing that annoyed me so much in this life is scam. I dislike any platform known for scamming people and their hard earned money. I don't know why most cloud mining platform allow themselves to be used by scammers to scam innocent investors.

I do not ever invest on cloud mini crypto currency before and I can not invest on any of them because many of them are a scammers which makes me not trust anything like cloud mining platform. My friend almost get scammed last two weeks ago through mining platform, if not because of me that discouraged him not to invest on it and after a week the platform short down.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back