What's new

Do you think its possible to earn $30 a week from paid to post sites??

I use to love the bizdustry back then and wish bizdustry will come back to the old ways of doing things, i really appreciate bizdustry consistence and pray better days come to bizdustry.
Yes, don't worry it will return back to its glory days. But remember, consistency is what we need first before increement in points.

Yes, don't worry it will return back to its glory days. But remember, consistency is what we need first before increement in points.
The reason for the consistency is why most of us are here and showing appreciation for bizdustry for the good thing they have been doing with the forum, better days are ahead.

Yeah earning from multiple sites is the key , to earn at least $15 per week. 3-4 Paid to post forums , captcha earning sites , cointiply , picoworkers can help.
well I do not have time to concentrate with most of them although they are paying, is because there are alot of off online work I have been concentrating on,i only have time to stay on bizdustry and trendri, that is what I have been doing, a lot of other things offline is taking my time.

well I do not have time to concentrate with most of them although they are paying, is because there are alot of off online work I have been concentrating on,i only have time to stay on bizdustry and trendri, that is what I have been doing, a lot of other things offline is taking my time.
Yeah then that's great because the offline job is the priority , as it pays more and is everyone's first option. I see many talking about trendri , I have to tried that Forum , how good is that forum?

Everything is dependant on how the online paid to post forum works. If they offer more posting opportunities in a day and based on their point value in terms of relation to dollar, then you can make up to $30 in such time frame. But to be very honest, it's going to be very difficult.
Okay now I'm talking about we concentrating most of our time now on bizdustry and trendri, do you think it is possible for us to make up to $30 every week because to me I think this is not possible because the amount of money earned in a day may not be up to that.

Yeah then that's great because the offline job is the priority , as it pays more and is everyone's first option. I see many talking about trendri , I have to tried that Forum , how good is that forum?
well I have been using it for few weeks now and what I can say about it is that they are legit and they ve been paying, it's just like the one we are here and you can make money and can also withdraw the money directly to your bank account also if you are in Nigeria.

Gone are the days when that was a easily achievable thing to do. Not nowadays going by the way most of these paid to post platforms are paying this low rates. You will have to register in a lot of such platforms to make that happen

I do agree with you. Unfortunately, there are not many good platforms like Bizdustry to earn money. Bizdustry is the best one right now. There should be more platforms like Bizdustry so that people can earn money online.

Most of the pay to write site are out there to scaler the public of their precious time and resources. To earn $30 a week won't be that easy and I doubt if there is a site that can actually pay that amount to it members for performing such task. For someone to achieve $30 them the person must be online work almost time.

well I have been using it for few weeks now and what I can say about it is that they are legit and they ve been paying, it's just like the one we are here and you can make money and can also withdraw the money directly to your bank account also if you are in Nigeria.
Thats nice to hear , I am not from Nigeria , so what other payment methods they offer? I heard their forum was not down before few months and was recovered later.

Thats nice to hear , I am not from Nigeria , so what other payment methods they offer? I heard their forum was not down before few months and was recovered later.
yes their forums was down few months ago as you have just said but they have come back with full Force and now you can actually make some money if you're really serious to comment on the site. I have widrawed more than two times there

Well you have answered your question yourself its quite possible to make that amount in a week if you have enough time to work on paid to post sites. Its quite stressful but very very possible
This could possible before the earning rate was revisited because then a normal member could be earning as much as $4 daily while a VIP member could earn closed to $10 daily. I doubt if this is possible anymore because even the ordinary members can not earn more $1 per day.

It is not possible because there is no sites that can actually give you a high earning rates to make up to that amount every week,even if this will happen you'll be stressing yourself to make that money and sometimes you may not even be able to achieve it.

Honestly, earning $30 per week on paid to post sites is quite achievable but one will have to combine two or more well paying paid-to-post websites in other to achieve that goal.

The many websites don not pay well butt I still recommend Bizdustry because there pay rate is fair even though it may not be so high. It takes time to make money so one must have the patience to watch things grow. He who lacks patience will not profit much.
Post automatically merged:

The many websites don not pay well butt I still recommend Bizdustry because there pay rate is fair even though it may not be so high. It takes time to make money so one must have the patience to watch things grow. He who lacks patience will not profit much.
With all the sites i have used, i think so far bizdustry has been the best, the earning points given is quit fair, the minimum withdrawal is also okay as well.

It is very possible to make $1 per day. There was some time that I was earning on beermoneyforum before I left there. I do try to earn $1 daily. With that calculation that will gives $30 monthly. And there are many paid to forum websites. Like the two forum I work with bizdustry and Trendri and can earn more than $1 daily that is if I am regular.

Last edited:
It's possibly but really really difficult at the same time.You have to dedicate a lot of time on the posting sites and I believe that you have also to join a lot of differnt post sites and you have to be a VIP member so you can earn that amount of money per week

I know making a genuine $30 a week with paid to post site isn't that easy. Unless you combine other paid to post sites to earn together. But its never easy too, unless you can devote more than 10-12 hours every day to reach such high amount in a week. I know some people in this forum can make such amount in a week or more than that, working steady on different paid to post sites.
Even if the person can devote 10 - 12 hours a day, he still can not earn $30 weekly. That means at least $4 a daily. It is never possible. Don't you know that to give reply to a post thread is not easy. Today I said I will earn $1 here on Bizdustry, but I have only earned $0.64 and I am tired of posting for today.

Yeah earning from multiple sites is the key , to earn at least $15 per week. 3-4 Paid to post forums , captcha earning sites , cointiply , picoworkers can help.

Cointiply and captcha solving sites are a big waste of time. They take years and in the end you will give up and quite. However, paid to post forums are the BEST way to earn a good amount of money. Right now, Bizdustry is the LEADING forum on the website and it is the GREATEST forum right now on the internet.

You can actually make up to $3 every day from different paid to post site, if you can have three forums you'll be making $1 from every day, with this you can make up the $3 everyday from them but the maximum you can make here is about 1 dollars every day and that is not bad for now

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back