What's new

Do you think its possible to earn $30 a week from paid to post sites??

This is possible if you are operating two to three comments to pay site. This is because most comments and peach side pay very little but if you are able to work on 3 to 4 comment and play side a day then you will be able to make such amount a week.

You are absolutely right, it is going to take a great effort to reach that mark and thus can only be achieved through undivided attention and dedication, it is not totally impossible but it is really tasking.
Yes, it is not practically impossible, it is feasible provided we are moved to achieving it. Now that PTP sites are improving their reward, if you hang on to 3-4 PTP sites and spend 10-12 between them a day you can achieve $30 a week.

I know making a genuine $30 a week with paid to post site isn't that easy. Unless you combine other paid to post sites to earn together. But its never easy too, unless you can devote more than 10-12 hours every day to reach such high amount in a week. I know some people in this forum can make such amount in a week or more than that, working steady on different paid to post sites.

You are a VIP member on Bizdustry, so I believe it is far much easier for you to earn $30 per week if you spend at least 10 hours a day posting online, am I right? I know 10 hours sound a lot but is it really possible to make that much amount if you are a VIP member on Bizdustry?

You are a VIP member on Bizdustry, so I believe it is far much easier for you to earn $30 per week if you spend at least 10 hours a day posting online, am I right? I know 10 hours sound a lot but is it really possible to make that much amount if you are a VIP member on Bizdustry?
No, it is no longer possible to make such a week even a month as a VIP member. The VIP membership us a honor, it doesn't mean you'll earn as much as you like this days.

Paid to post posts sites are only there to make some money that could be used to pay bills or takes cares of petty things. Earning $30 a week is unachievable from pay to post sites as you will have to work very hard to even earn $10 in a week.

Paid to post posts sites are only there to make some money that could be used to pay bills or takes cares of petty things. Earning $30 a week is unachievable from pay to post sites as you will have to work very hard to even earn $10 in a week.
Yes, $10 is achievable in a week from PTP sites. That's where i aim at the moment when i combine my Bizdustry earnings to others. It was possible to earn $30 before at bizdustry during the December period last year when the incentive was high. 100 BN per post, and 140 BN per thread.

That is a huge amount of money and I don't think you can make sure amount of money.but it all depends on the website and how much of your time you are ready to invest, if you have much time, you can invest and make good amount of money. But it will be very hard to see a platform that will pay you such amount of money

I don't think it's ever possible for you to end up to $30 per week on paid to post site. You can only earn up to $10 per week on any paid to post site.
You are absolutely right Because earning $ 30 a week is very difficult If you have a good Skills and experience online working, then you can easily earn $ 30 a week from another site.But earning $ 30 a week from the post to paid site is very difficult.

Getting $30 on a single paid to post site is impossible, but working on different site will definitely amount to such. Like you said it can be very stressful and requires a lot of time. But I believe some one who is focused in earning online will definitely be able to get $30 without much stress. As you will be working from the comfort of your home.

That is a huge amount of money and I don't think you can make sure amount of money.but it all depends on the website and how much of your time you are ready to invest, if you have much time, you can invest and make good amount of money. But it will be very hard to see a platform that will pay you such amount of money
I was earning that amount a week from Bizdustry during December to January time when the reward was reasonable indeed. I know I'm not earning that a week again. But i can say i earn $20 a week working online. Its not much compare what people earn around PTP sites and other earning sites online.

Well it depends on the sites/services you use to do this work. Some I'm sure could pay you more than that. And honestly, if it's only $30 a week, I'd say move on and try to find something that draws a lot more money. I think anything that gives you only $30 a week, is a waste of time, as you could instead find a job that pays even more.

Well it depends on the sites/services you use to do this work. Some I'm sure could pay you more than that. And honestly, if it's only $30 a week, I'd say move on and try to find something that draws a lot more money. I think anything that gives you only $30 a week, is a waste of time, as you could instead find a job that pays even more.
Yes, $30 isn't much money compared to the amount of money spent in a day by some persons. Earning $30 a week is just an added money to my overall weekly income.

Yes it very to possible to earn 30$ at the end of a week, all depends on the person, such a person has an aim and so must be focused and consistent towards achieving ur aim

It is very difficult to reach this weekly amount, I am not saying it is impossible. For this you must have very good skills and perfect them, this way you will be able to enter high level writing sites and start generating good earnings.
Making $30 weekly in an online can be difficult , and I am not sure there's anybody that can make that type of amount in a week seems impossible unless you have a YouTube channel or a blogger.

Making $30 weekly in an online can be difficult , and I am not sure there's anybody that can make that type of amount in a week seems impossible unless you have a YouTube channel or a blogger.
That's right @Shigobad2020 , with a youtube channel, blogs, writing or translation sites, and with other skills you may have, you are sure to get that amount and even more than that.

That's right @Shigobad2020 , with a youtube channel, blogs, writing or translation sites, and with other skills you may have, you are sure to get that amount and even more than that.
Getting $30 in a ptc sites and forum sites is a scam i think because no forum site can afford to pay that huge amount, but as a blogger there's every possibility that you can even make more than that.

Getting $30 in a ptc sites and forum sites is a scam i think because no forum site can afford to pay that huge amount, but as a blogger there's every possibility that you can even make more than that.
Yes, I agree with you with reference to the PTC sites, with the forum sites I agree with you at present, but I can say that here in Bizdustry I had such an opportunity when the publication had more value for each of them.

Yes it very to possible to earn 30$ at the end of a week, all depends on the person, such a person has an aim and so must be focused and consistent towards achieving ur aim
Earning $30 or $50 a week isn't enough for people online. But its worthwhile for others starting into online earning curve with less skill. One that us determined to earn online can make more than that amount weekly. I'm just pushing myself to go higher, i know time will tell where my earnings will reach per week learning my desired skill to work online.

When Postloop and The Forum Wheel were available and fully functional, I was making $5 per day in average, which earned me $35 per week. I was posting on over two dozens forums.

Even working in 5 forum sites that is PTP can't still bring such amount in a week for the writer. Unless he or she wants to write off his ass off and health implications is inevitable.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back