What's new

Do you think its possible to earn $30 a week from paid to post sites??

I know making a genuine $30 a week with paid to post site isn't that easy. Unless you combine other paid to post sites to earn together. But its never easy too, unless you can devote more than 10-12 hours every day to reach such high amount in a week. I know some people in this forum can make such amount in a week or more than that, working steady on different paid to post sites.
I think it very much possible with the right site that pays well but personally, I don't think I can achieve that combining my offline work with working online too. To achieve that I have work full-time online.

It's very vital challenges to earn $ 300 par week but it also depends on how the sites pay for posting in forum, so earnings such amount of money might be like skills and hardworking.

$30 per week from paid to post forums is rarely possible. This is because most forums pay less and so it would be really hard work to reach $30 per week. For me, that is possible monthly only.

I know making a genuine $30 a week with paid to post site isn't that easy. Unless you combine other paid to post sites to earn together. But its never easy too, unless you can devote more than 10-12 hours every day to reach such high amount in a week. I know some people in this forum can make such amount in a week or more than that, working steady on different paid to post sites.
To be honest it would be very difficult to make such amount of money,especally if you are doin your offline job and you are adding ptp site as an alternative earnings

To be honest it would be very difficult to make such amount of money,especally if you are doin your offline job and you are adding ptp site as an alternative earnings
If you're consistent working online you'll simply earn more than that weekly. Freelancers are earning more than double if such funds simply writing articles, building softwares/web designs for clients

If you're consistent working online you'll simply earn more than that weekly. Freelancers are earning more than double if such funds simply writing articles, building softwares/web designs for clients
Except that,because when it comes to online earning some skills are the things that wll actually make you to stand out,once you are good you wil be able to make a huge difference in your earnings.

Well, I just made my calculations and found out that I can't possibly make to such amount in just one week unless through referral. I think it's only bizdustry and beermoney forum that you can make up to a single dollar in a day and maybe trendi and you will also have some offline business to attend to which won't leave you with all the time to earn such

I think you can if you are using a lot of paid to post sites, but you might have to work at least 8 hours a day which is full time working hours, but earning is not full time.

I think you can if you are using a lot of paid to post sites, but you might have to work at least 8 hours a day which is full time working hours, but earning is not full time.
That is right. One can earn that by working so many hours. That also means that you will spend so much on data bundles. And if you are using limited bundles, you may end up using it up before you earn enough to buy another subscription.

If you are using limited internet connection where you pay for volume based packages, you might be spending more money on your internet subscription compared to what you can earn.

yes I think it is possible but you will do a lot I mean you will do so much your hands who practically want to drop, this is not because you cannot do it or earn that much but because of the amount of task that should/you would need to0 be involved in for you get to that amount

if you get a vip member to have more benefits and stay 24/24 on the forum to post, yes, you can reach $ 30 a week ... but in my opinion, you would not have life besides .. I do not know if it's worth it. it's too much a week and you have to work for it. Maybe $ 30 a month, then yes.

if you get a vip member to have more benefits and stay 24/24 on the forum to post, yes, you can reach $ 30 a week ... but in my opinion, you would not have life besides .. I do not know if it's worth it. it's too much a week and you have to work for it. Maybe $ 30 a month, then yes.
No one can work 24/24 a day via paid to post site, we are humans and not robots that can work without getting exhausted. Even without that, typing much might lead to repetitive sentences.

That's a very tall order bro, the highest you can make from bizdustry for example in a day is $1; say you devote about 3 hours to that. That'll amount to about $7 a week.
Now you need about 5 sites to achieve that your goal - that's about 15 hours daily asides time for sleep and the rest.
Very very dificult.

That's a very tall order bro, the highest you can make from bizdustry for example in a day is $1; say you devote about 3 hours to that. That'll amount to about $7 a week.
Now you need about 5 sites to achieve that your goal - that's about 15 hours daily asides time for sleep and the rest.
Very very dificult.
You can only accomplish such target when you're working via a paid to post site that pays relatively higher up to $0.05 per post and you hang on to generate 100 quality posts everyday.

Making $30 weekly from a paid to post site is not easy.
One would have to dedicate a lot of hours every day in order to meet this threshold.
Although there are many people who are making such amounts.

I don't think it is possible to make $30 per week from get paid to post forums due to low incentive program run by most forums. I think this amount is possible with affiliate marketing.

Making $30 a week won't prove so easy.
Working on just one site won't five you up to that amount.
To earn such an amount, you would have to work more hours.

If you are using limited internet connection where you pay for volume based packages, you might be spending more money on your internet subscription compared to what you can earn.
Yeah, that happens alot to many people. One has to really check to see if the amount they use to buy data bundles can be recovered with a profit from what they earn online. If you are using too much data bundles than what you are earning, it is best to drop some sites.

Yes it is very possible but I doubt if such site would be free.
You may need to buy some subscription or upgrade your level of esrning so as to be able to each such amount.
Well, there are few that are free though and bizdustry is one of it

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back