What's new

Do you think its possible to earn $30 a week from paid to post sites??

This is impossible because I'm yet to see a site that you can earn more than $1 in day, but i don't know if such site exist but I'm yet to see one, even if you are on different paid to post forums earning $30 is difficult.

I know making a genuine $30 a week with paid to post site isn't that easy. Unless you combine other paid to post sites to earn together. But its never easy too, unless you can devote more than 10-12 hours every day to reach such high amount in a week. I know some people in this forum can make such amount in a week or more than that, working steady on different paid to post sites.
It is possible to make that in a week if you have nothing else to do. yes this can be achieved when you combine all the way to post website together and remain active on them throughout the day.

It is possible to make that in a week if you have nothing else to do. yes this can be achieved when you combine all the way to post website together and remain active on them throughout the day.
Hmm, I wonder the kind of strength such poster have to post and stay on top of posting for the whole week without resting. The person should be aware of mental drainage.

Yes,I think it can be very possible to make such amount of money from a paying site,but you to put on more effort and determination

I think it is more than likely that paid to post monthly earnings could be between $20_30 but $30 weekly not a snowballs chance.Forum would go bankrupt and not last long online if earnings were that high.

I think it is more than likely that paid to post monthly earnings could be between $20_30 but $30 weekly not a snowballs chance.Forum would go bankrupt and not last long online if earnings were that high.
Lol, they can't manage to pay that weekly to multitude of user members. But remember not every one at forum can make such amount in a week, some aren't all that active.

Earning that will mean working on more than 10 sites and dedicating a whole lot of time - taking it as a full time job. I'm not sure a lot of PTP forums that are consistent in paying abound that much

It's going to be very hard to make that kind of money from a get paid to post website In a week and that is because there are limited post you can process on a platform In a day and again it's always tiring to some extent.

I do not think that it is possible to earn $30 in a week from paid to post forums because there are not many great forums like Bizdustry that pay a good amount of money. Only Bizdustry is the best forum right now. We need more forums like Bizdustry to make that much money in a week..

It can be very hard to make that amount in a week from get paid to post website. You need other source of income too hard together with the get paid to post websites to make that amount or more in a week.

But even if we combine all the real and paying paid to post forum together. We still can not earn upto $30 in a week. Because they all have limit of post that can be paid for. And it is not easy to reach Alli the forum limit

Earning that will mean working on more than 10 sites and dedicating a whole lot of time - taking it as a full time job. I'm not sure a lot of PTP forums that are consistent in paying abound that much
I was earning high at bizdustry during November to February. But things change because the members became much and Admin is paying greater.

30$ a week? That will be a massive amount. I don't think I can no matter how much time I dedicate to an online forum. That's more than 4$ per day. It is achievable for some. This is my first month though. Next month will be much better

It's seems like an almost impossible task, however if is possible but you need a lot of your time in fact, if you don't have any job or anything doing you may be able to achieve $30 a week

30$ a week? That will be a massive amount. I don't think I can no matter how much time I dedicate to an online forum. That's more than 4$ per day. It is achievable for some. This is my first month though. Next month will be much better
Keep striving you might earn up to that amount. Earning $4 a day via forums will need you to devote more than 12 hours of your time.

Back in the days of Postloop and The Forum Wheel, making $30 per week on paid to post site as the forums were high paying and a lot of forums were available for posting.
It always feel nice hearing about postloop and TFW paying members reasonable back then, that enabled them making over $30 a week.

I don't think that is really possible the reason why is that because you'll be stressed more than it is and you have no time in dealings with other activities offline.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back