What's new

Do you think its possible to earn $30 a week from paid to post sites??

I think with the actual rates we will be able to get 30 $ mounthly or even 50 $ but I think it is very hard to get it in weekly basis , which sites you'll work on aside Bizdustry ?

Thats true, but for extra earning one can try sites like cointiply , but paid to post forums remain the best. I have requested my first cashout here , lets see how it goes.
Congratulations for reaching your first cash out on bizdustry. You must have put in the work and it's time to be rewarded. You'll definitely get paid

Congratulations for reaching your first cash out on bizdustry. You must have put in the work and it's time to be rewarded. You'll definitely get paid
Yeah ,thanks! I have received the cash right on time. And now I am looking forward for another withdraw , I am very sure Bizdustry pays on time. .

You can if you are active on 3-4 sites. however, this will require a lot of posting, may be 4-5 hours every day. If you spend posting 4-5 hours every day you will burn out.

I do not think this is possible, because I am only into two ptp site and there is a maximum of what you can earn per day on each site which at the end of one week can't make up to $30.
Their is no doubt, it is hard to earn such amount in a week doing few low paying PTP tasks. If you want to earn that amount, then you need to find skills and start selling at freelancing sites then combine it with your PTP earnings you'll earn more.

You can earn $7 in a week on Bizdustry. If you create $7 in a week on Trendri, If you ar eon two more forums like these you can easily make $30 per week.
Earning this amount per week from these two platforms is not going to be as easy as you're putting it. Because the pay rates from the two Platforms are wide apart

I don't have the time or the patience to sit in front of my computer for long periods of time so it would definitely not be possible for me. I like to get out and about but even for someone who spends hours earning on ptp sites it would be a struggle.
To be sincere, it will be very difficult to earn $30 a week from PTC sites. Paid to post sites are design in such a way that you cannot earn something as big as $30 in a week, it is almost impossible.

Earning $30 in a week from a post to paid forum is very because the genius paid to post forum don't paid much but little. But you can earn $30 if you can combine different forum and work with them but this will require much time and dedication to get $30 in a week.

Their is no doubt, it is hard to earn such amount in a week doing few low paying PTP tasks. If you want to earn that amount, then you need to find skills and start selling at freelancing sites then combine it with your PTP earnings you'll earn more.
Exactly, I have decided to learn a skill online, I am still considering but I might learn graphics designing I feel with graphics designing I will be able to make more money online.

Earning $30 in a week from a post to paid forum is very because the genius paid to post forum don't paid much but little. But you can earn $30 if you can combine different forum and work with them but this will require much time and dedication to get $30 in a week.
Yeah with 3-4 different PTP forums , its possible to earn $30 a week though it requires you to make quality posts and also requires more time to post in all the sites on daily basis.

Everything is dependant on how the online paid to post forum works. If they offer more posting opportunities in a day and based on their point value in terms of relation to dollar, then you can make up to $30 in such time frame. But to be very honest, it's going to be very difficult.
It is very possible to earn $30 every month from page to post site it's really sad that do pay $1 per deal with the issue can be able to earn up with $30 in a month.

Yes, it's possible to earn 30$ a week from a paid to post forum most especially if you are working on different paid to post forums. Although it won't be that easy because it needs more efforts and time.

My earnings aren't getting better, but I'm hopeful that it will bet better in the future. I just need to be skilled enough to take up better paying gig online.

It is very possible to earn $30 every month from page to post site it's really sad that do pay $1 per deal with the issue can be able to earn up with $30 in a month.

You have a very good point because if you have somewhere you can be able to make $1 in a day and multiply 30 days that comes in a month that makes it very possible and easy for you to make that amount.

You can earn $7 per week on Bizustry. If there were 4 more sites like Bizdustry, you can easily make $35 per week posting on forums. However, I have not found another site like Bizdustry.

You can earn $7 per week on Bizustry. If there were 4 more sites like Bizdustry, you can easily make $35 per week posting on forums. However, I have not found another site like Bizdustry.

Exactly, it's actually what most people earn on the platform on weekly basis but there are some other sites that can help you earn more like Forumcoin, no matter how little.

I know making a genuine $30 a week with paid to post site isn't that easy. Unless you combine other paid to post sites to earn together. But its never easy too, unless you can devote more than 10-12 hours every day to reach such high amount in a week. I know some people in this forum can make such amount in a week or more than that, working steady on different paid to post sites.
Bro I think this was possible back in December but right now, you should be grateful for earning $2 a week from forums.

Bro I think this was possible back in December but right now, you should be grateful for earning $2 a week from forums.
Hmm, its difficult to earn big around paid to post sites nowadays. But if you're engaged in more of them, you'll come to earn better reward.

Everything is possible so far you are determined to do such.
Making $30 in a week from pay to post forum is very easy.
Making $30 is very easy for instance on this platform you can make $30 in a week how will you do that ok let me answer you you refer 20 persons in a day and they make 25 post to be approved you will get $20 return and you know we now make your own pills you can make $10 a day on bizdustry, so making is $30 in a week is easy and it will help because of the referral that is just it.

I don't think it will be possible to make that amount of money on a weekly basis from page to post platforms because none pays up to $3 daily.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back