What's new

Do you think its possible to earn $30 a week from paid to post sites??

Cointiply and captcha solving sites are a big waste of time. They take years and in the end you will give up and quite. However, paid to post forums are the BEST way to earn a good amount of money. Right now, Bizdustry is the LEADING forum on the website and it is the GREATEST forum right now on the internet.
Thats true, but for extra earning one can try sites like cointiply , but paid to post forums remain the best. I have requested my first cashout here , lets see how it goes.

I don't have the time or the patience to sit in front of my computer for long periods of time so it would definitely not be possible for me. I like to get out and about but even for someone who spends hours earning on ptp sites it would be a struggle.

I really do wish most times that it was possible to do. But as reality is on us, most of the known paid to post platforms aren't going towards that reasoning in paying better at the moment

Even if the person can devote 10 - 12 hours a day, he still can not earn $30 weekly. That means at least $4 a daily. It is never possible. Don't you know that to give reply to a post thread is not easy. Today I said I will earn $1 here on Bizdustry, but I have only earned $0.64 and I am tired of posting for today.
Laughs, you're right bro. Its never easy to work online looking at the computer screen and typing out long period of time. We need rest at times when the body feels dizzy to carry on.

I still don't believe it is a possible thing to achieve earning this amount of $30 on a weekly basis from paid to post platforms. Even if you might want to go by working on many platforms, it still won't be possible

You can earn $7 in a week on Bizdustry. If you create $7 in a week on Trendri, If you ar eon two more forums like these you can easily make $30 per week.

Laughs. I know he'll look into it in the future, he always listen to his members and do his best to please us. But the reward will increase when the forum is earning much. And that's my prayer for the forum to earn more.
Nowadays making money online is not a difficult thing, if you have good skills, then you can easily earn $ 30 or more in a week.You can easily earn $30 a week from postpaid site if you have good working skiills.

You can actually make up to $3 every day from different paid to post site, if you can have three forums you'll be making $1 from every day, with this you can make up the $3 everyday from them but the maximum you can make here is about 1 dollars every day and that is not bad for now
That is a very reasonable target that is very very achievable for one to make if you're working at three paid to post forums that you're sure pays well for their posts. Making this very amount I can say will be very possible not the $30 weekly target

Nowadays making money online is not a difficult thing, if you have good skills, then you can easily earn $ 30 or more in a week.You can easily earn $30 a week from postpaid site if you have good working skiills.
Hmm, earning such amount is not possible for me a week, cos I'm only dedicated to bizdustry alone. Had it been i have time for others, maybe it could've been possible.

Even working in 5 forum sites that is PTP can't still bring such amount in a week for the writer. Unless he or she wants to write off his ass off and health implications is inevitable.
it is not possible to earn $30 a week from Pay to post site except you are operating at least three or four sides that are very consistent in payment with this you can be able to end this amount.

it is not possible to earn $30 a week from Pay to post site except you are operating at least three or four sides that are very consistent in payment with this you can be able to end this amount.
Hmm, even if the person is working on 10 forums in a day. As long as the pay rate remains low like $0.02 it will be practically impossible to earn $30 a week. Cos such poster can't write all the time, the body will feel tired and dizzy at some point.

Looking at the earning rate in some Paid to cIick site think it is almost impossible for you to make up to that every week because you are to make about $5 everyday which it is not possible for you, you can only make $1 every day from each paying site like bizdustry and trendri.

I do not see that happening at the moment (at least for me). There are two possible reasons, one, I do not have time to post all day long, two there are not many high paying sites

To make $30 a week from a paid to post site will be very difficult as paid to post site are not designed in such a way to earn an amounts of money as big as $30. Paid to post sites also depends on the money they makes through adverts to pay their members.

You can earn $7 in a week on Bizdustry. If you create $7 in a week on Trendri, If you ar eon two more forums like these you can easily make $30 per week.
That is true. But it takes so much effort to make that much per week. For me, I am able to earn $30 per month, that is by ensuring that I earn $1 daily. I am satidfied with that for now because it is what my abilities and time can allow me to earn.

To make $30 a week from a paid to post site will be very difficult as paid to post site are not designed in such a way to earn an amounts of money as big as $30. Paid to post sites also depends on the money they makes through adverts to pay their members.
In generallyI believe that it is not possible for you to make up to that except you have an opportunity to make $1 each everyday from different pay to post site more than ten, this is still going to be stressful.

It would be challenging for someone who has obligations offline like a 9 to 5 job to make that amount of money and have the requested time for such even for someone fully devoted you need more websites and a lot of time.

I know making a genuine $30 a week with paid to post site isn't that easy. Unless you combine other paid to post sites to earn together. But its never easy too, unless you can devote more than 10-12 hours every day to reach such high amount in a week. I know some people in this forum can make such amount in a week or more than that, working steady on different paid to post sites.
I do not think this is possible, because I am only into two ptp site and there is a maximum of what you can earn per day on each site which at the end of one week can't make up to $30.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back