What's new

Do you think its possible to earn $30 a week from paid to post sites??

I think it’s early time i stop seeing post like this. From experience i will say it’s not even possible at all,no paid to post site will give you that amount of money in a week but maybe you can get that in a month but it won’t be easy

Laughs. I know he'll look into it in the future, he always listen to his members and do his best to please us. But the reward will increase when the forum is earning much. And that's my prayer for the forum to earn more.
We are all glued to God asking for the same thing, that the forum improves its profits so that we can generate more profits. While this is happening, I remain grateful for what I can generate here at Bizdustry.

This kind of earning projection was what one can say was possible months ago. But not in this present time where the highest you can earn here on bizdustry per day is $1. How many platforms will you work for to get to this amount?

We are all glued to God asking for the same thing, that the forum improves its profits so that we can generate more profits. While this is happening, I remain grateful for what I can generate here at Bizdustry.
Very good that you're grateful for whst you're generating here at bizdustry. It's not easy for the forum to be running up to this time, kudos to the Admin. I believe the future will be better, the reward can improve.

I think It is possible to make such amount in a week, but that will be for someone who uses the whole day just for typing. Even with this, it will not be that easy. Personally, it is not possible for me to make such amount in a week because I still have my day job to keep. I just try to use 5 hours interval very well.

I think It is possible to make such amount in a week, but that will be for someone who uses the whole day just for typing. Even with this, it will not be that easy. Personally, it is not possible for me to make such amount in a week because I still have my day job to keep. I just try to use 5 hours interval very well.
As for the current earning rate at PTP sites it isn't easy to earn such amount in a week. But with your offline or other options online you can earn that amount in a week.

Very good that you're grateful for whst you're generating here at bizdustry. It's not easy for the forum to be running up to this time, kudos to the Admin. I believe the future will be better, the reward can improve.
I am confident that this will be the case. When and how we don't know, but there will be surprises for all of us. Bizdustry has been maintained over time, after so many wars and attacks, this platform will last a long time.

Making $30 in a week from paid to post site, I personally don’t think and believe it’s possible,many sites can promise you that if you’re hard working but you will notice you can’t even make the money in a month on the site

Is not likely to be possible and beside I will not advise you to go into that because it is going to be so stressful for your health and you will have eyes strain and headache, even me that is trying to make $1 every day here is so stressful for me and sometimes I do not always cover up.

I am confident that this will be the case. When and how we don't know, but there will be surprises for all of us. Bizdustry has been maintained over time, after so many wars and attacks, this platform will last a long time.
Yes, this kind of site last for a long time in the earning industry, and help those who aren't making enough to earn extra bucks out of their time. I want the forum to last like those old forums they always talk about.

Yes, this kind of site last for a long time in the earning industry, and help those who aren't making enough to earn extra bucks out of their time. I want the forum to last like those old forums they always talk about.
I hope so too, plus there are always opportunities here with earning something extra, doing tasks on youtube with @Alexander. There are also opportunities like this in "Member to Member Marketplace Services" we just have to be aware when something comes up to do.

I hope so too, plus there are always opportunities here with earning something extra, doing tasks on youtube with @Alexander. There are also opportunities like this in "Member to Member Marketplace Services" we just have to be aware when something comes up to do.
Very nice, their is plenty offers here to earn some incentive. I've never taken my time to visit the member to member marketplace. I'll be doing that when I'm chanced enough, to see if their is good task listing or other deal there.

This is not likely to be possible because most of the paid to post site the highest you can make in a day should be between 1 to 2 dollars and there is no possibility of making of the $30 every week except you work on multiple paid to post site.

Very nice, their is plenty offers here to earn some incentive. I've never taken my time to visit the member to member marketplace. I'll be doing that when I'm chanced enough, to see if their is good task listing or other deal there.
With the time I have in Bizdustry, I had not been interested in it either, because I did not know that you could get jobs to be done. At the moment they are not constant but I have been lucky enough to do some and win Biznotes.

Even without your day job, making this amount per day will be impossible as far as I'm concerned. Going by the way these type platforms have changed in their pay rate and all,it is far from realizable

This is not likely to be possible because most of the paid to post site the highest you can make in a day should be between 1 to 2 dollars and there is no possibility of making of the $30 every week except you work on multiple paid to post site.
Yeah earning from multiple sites is the key , to earn at least $15 per week. 3-4 Paid to post forums , captcha earning sites , cointiply , picoworkers can help.

That was a reasonable amount back then, that's the stuff we want to see in the future here at bizdustry. I just pray Admin have more funds out of his Bizdustry forum and increase the earnings again, so members can benefit a lot too.
I use to love the bizdustry back then and wish bizdustry will come back to the old ways of doing things, i really appreciate bizdustry consistence and pray better days come to bizdustry.

It's possible to make $30 weekly but that would require that you put a lot of time to attend to comments and postings on not just one forums as one forum are restricted.

It's not that easy to earn such amount from 1 site only. But as my thinking bizdustry is good platform here you can earn More than other Sites per week so if we use some other sites we will definitely earn 30$ per week. But you have to be active. All the Day

The highest amount I have earned in one week is $14 on bzdustry. This is half of what the OP has asked. If I had one more site just like bisdustry, I could have earned $30 in a week back in the way when Biz had high pay rate

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back