What's new

Do you think its possible to earn $30 a week from paid to post sites??

Even working in 5 forum sites that is PTP can't still bring such amount in a week for the writer. Unless he or she wants to write off his ass off and health implications is inevitable.
I was amused by your post, discarding the butt. But it's true as it's hard to reach that weekly amount and the other thing is not taking care of your health. It becomes uphill and you will have to spend hours and hours dedicated to many forums to reach$30. It's better to look for other options to reach the goal!

You are absolutely right Because earning $ 30 a week is very difficult If you have a good Skills and experience online working, then you can easily earn $ 30 a week from another site.But earning $ 30 a week from the post to paid site is very difficult.

Earning that much amount is more harder if you live in a Tier 3 country. As I have mentioned in my previous posts, you need to be a skilled worker if you want to earn good money when it comes to earning money online.

Won't be easy to do because most of this sites don't pay too high, and like you said the way I can see that happening is combining efforts on different sites and that even wont be easy to do

When Postloop and The Forum Wheel were available and fully functional, I was making $5 per day in average, which earned me $35 per week. I was posting on over two dozens forums.
Wonder to hear that, it was possible then. When postloop and TFW paid to post forums where in full functionality. I went to TFW last month, what i saw there, shows the forum is on the dead.

I was amused by your post, discarding the butt. But it's true as it's hard to reach that weekly amount and the other thing is not taking care of your health. It becomes uphill and you will have to spend hours and hours dedicated to many forums to reach$30. It's better to look for other options to reach the goal!
Lol. That's it, it becomes uphill when the person isn't taking care of the health. In everything we do, health comes first before money. That's why i work as my health pleases during my task online and offline.

Lol. That's it, it becomes uphill when the person isn't taking care of the health. In everything we do, health comes first before money. That's why i work as my health pleases during my task online and offline.
If it is true, if we do not have health there will be no way to work to generate profits. When I start with some kind of fatigue from work I take the day to recover. Because if I want to achieve my goals, I must start by taking care of myself.

Its tough. But $15-$20 is possible with working in 3-4 forums , earning $0.8-$1 daily from each forum , but I always consider my monthly earnings than weekly.

To make $30 per week from get paid to post website, you have to make average of $5 per day. It will be very hard to make $30 per week from get paid to post website, as majority of them do not give more than 3 cent per post. It is only the Bizdustry that makes pretty much easier to make most from get paid to post.

Even working in 5 forum sites that is PTP can't still bring such amount in a week for the writer. Unless he or she wants to write off his ass off and health implications is inevitable.
That's was a good comment, even the best paying site i am working on at the moment, I am earning just $5 there weekly, so i dont think there is any site that can pay you that amount.

Gone are the days when that was a easily achievable thing to do. Not nowadays going by the way most of these paid to post platforms are paying this low rates. You will have to register in a lot of such platforms to make that happen

For me it is not possible to earn $30 per week from paid to post site. After GPT Forum shut down, I lost my income source where I was earning about 50 cents per day.

For me it is not possible to earn $30 per week from paid to post site. After GPT Forum shut down, I lost my income source where I was earning about 50 cents per day.
Yes @Justin on PTP sites it is almost impossible to earn that amount nowadays, at one time with Bizdustry there was a chance, but with the current payouts and even they work on most forums there is no way.

I was also earning 50-60 cents per day on GPT forum, when this amount was added to bizdustry earning, I was earning about $1.5 per day posting on forums.

That's was a good comment, even the best paying site i am working on at the moment, I am earning just $5 there weekly, so i dont think there is any site that can pay you that amount.
Their was a time when Bizdustry was paying up to five dollars to its members. That time i never joined, but i could the information. But during my early time here, i was making $3.

Their was a time when Bizdustry was paying up to five dollars to its members. That time i never joined, but i could the information. But during my early time here, i was making $3.
Yes you are right ,there was a time when you can earn at least $2 daily and you can have almost $12 in a week back then , at least i have around $7 - $8 everyweek back then.

Yes you are right ,there was a time when you can earn at least $2 daily and you can have almost $12 in a week back then , at least i have around $7 - $8 everyweek back then.
That was a reasonable amount back then, that's the stuff we want to see in the future here at bizdustry. I just pray Admin have more funds out of his Bizdustry forum and increase the earnings again, so members can benefit a lot too.

That was a reasonable amount back then, that's the stuff we want to see in the future here at bizdustry. I just pray Admin have more funds out of his Bizdustry forum and increase the earnings again, so members can benefit a lot too.
We all wish it, however it is a matter of time for this to happen again, maybe @Alexander will surprise us at some point, even for a day and we will enjoy its goodness. Sooner or later something good will happen here!

Yes @Justin on PTP sites it is almost impossible to earn that amount nowadays, at one time with Bizdustry there was a chance, but with the current payouts and even they work on most forums there is no way.
But I think I can earn $30-$40 every month from the forums I am active. This is not a small amount considering the fact that I do not have another income source.

We all wish it, however it is a matter of time for this to happen again, maybe @Alexander will surprise us at some point, even for a day and we will enjoy its goodness. Sooner or later something good will happen here!
Laughs. I know he'll look into it in the future, he always listen to his members and do his best to please us. But the reward will increase when the forum is earning much. And that's my prayer for the forum to earn more.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back