What's new

Do you think its easier to secure gig online than offline?

The point you are making is best encapsulated in a phrase used in cryptocurrency: buy the dip. This is a great strategy especially when you are investing in a coin for a long-term return on investment

Yes I think so, if you are looking for a way to earn a extra income online is the best place for you, just few days I've joined bizdustry but I'm able to earn a good amount of money.

Yes I think so, if you are looking for a way to earn a extra income online is the best place for you, just few days I've joined bizdustry but I'm able to earn a good amount of money.
If you are working offline , most especially if you are a salary earner , your salary must be fixed , but you can boost your online earning by working in many online earning site .

If you are working offline , most especially if you are a salary earner , your salary must be fixed , but you can boost your online earning by working in many online earning site .
That's true, if you are a salary earner you are expected to have another source of income, depending on your salary alone might not be a good idea,you need to learn a skill set that will fetch you money.

The truth is that nothing is easy, it depends on the kind of person you are, if you are a hard working type you can earn a considerable amount of money online or even offline.

Like you said, finding gigs and jobs online is simpler and safer. You may acquire a gig online with little to no experience, but if you lack experience and connections, it may be able to find a job with a higher salary offline.

It depends on the individual running that gig they run. To some, sustaining an online gig dies it for them while to some, the offline gig dies it for them
Definitely it all depends on the individual tat is involved,because there are some persons that can actually do very well in offline jobs,while some other persons performs better with online jobs.

You are more likely to get a job offline than online but then online has a large catalogue of jobs that you can easily be able to apply for. You can apply for hundreds of job online but I don't think you can do that offline.

A job can be found online far more easily than offline, in my opinion. Because they may only be shared with a small number of individuals and necessitate connections, offline job postings might be incredibly difficult to find. However, finding internet employment is simple, particularly if you post your skills on forum and freelance websites.

Definitely it all depends on the individual tat is involved,because there are some persons that can actually do very well in offline jobs,while some other persons performs better with online jobs.
We all have what we like to do best , most of my friends prefer offline job than working online but I find online work easier though I prefer working on both online and offline.

We all have what we like to do best , most of my friends prefer offline job than working online but I find online work easier though I prefer working on both online and offline.
That is one thing that the person that is involve in any business would have the priveledge of choosing,though online business has really taking the front stage,but most persons still prefer to do offline jobs.

I can't speak for others, based on my own experience I'll say securing job online looks easier than offline gig. You'll work so hard enough to secure a better earning gig offline even with a skill. At times you'll work and work still no avail to secure a better paying gig offline.

But here online you'll even secure one when your skill is on demand through the help of freelance marketplace.

What is your take on this one?
Do you think its easy securing job online than offline?
Share your views,
thank you.
Online gigs are easier to get than those found offline. This is due to the fact that online gigs offer more freedom and comfort, as well as access to a broader, more varied group of potential customers. You frequently have the advantage of being able to select your personal timetable and locale with internet gigs as well.

I can't speak for others, based on my own experience I'll say securing job online looks easier than offline gig. You'll work so hard enough to secure a better earning gig offline even with a skill. At times you'll work and work still no avail to secure a better paying gig offline.

But here online you'll even secure one when your skill is on demand through the help of freelance marketplace.

What is your take on this one?
Do you think its easy securing job online than offline?
Share your views,
thank you.
I believe that it is easier to get gigs offline than online. This is my personal experience. I have gotten more jobs offline with an online and I really do not focus on online gigs anymore

No I don't think so, if you are working offline even if you have skills set you are not going to be earning a tangible amount of money, that's why having a online jobs is really good.

Yes I think so,online is somewhere that you can earn money based on the level of skill set you are having,but for offline you have to invest money before you can earn money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back