What's new

Do you think it is better to learn programming hands on or through school?

There are some things that are best explained hands on, if explained online, you might not fully understand, one of such is programming, there is need for physical explanation

I think it is better to learn programming through School. They will teach you all the basics you needed in the programming and in no distant time you will learn and be an expert

Learning programming in school is really good and fine, but school cannot explain it very deeper but for you to know it very well you have to go hands to learn it in order to know more.

Whichever way that is most convenient for you would work perfectly. However if chose learning hands on ensure you have someone u can get to when things get complicated

Going through an institution would be better in the end because there you would be taught by those that are learned in the field and it's something like having a mentor too so all the better

Both are very important and they work in hand. First of all, learn from school the bases and principles of programming and then compliment what you have been taught so far by resourcing outside the school content and syllabus. It's gives you an edge over those that go through the school alone.

Learning programming largely depends on you. If you're an individual who has trouble motivating himself when working alone, then I will strongly suggest you learn in a school. But most people don't really have much trouble with online lessons

Learning programming in school is still the best. Though hand on at home offers time for enough practice but you get to learn the basics easily at school and practice at home. Moreover you can ask questions in school

I think it is very important to have someone teaching you programming language rather than trying to figure it out by yourself. you need someone with practical knowledge to guide you through the process of learning programming language for better understanding.

It is good to learn computer programming either in school or not in school as far as there is opportunity to learn it so that you can use it solve a problem.
I started learning programming in school but haven't been successful in it yet because I was not really deep into it, am planning to learn it after school.

Last edited:
As for me I think learning using any of the sources is better. It will now depend on the individual which source to use. This is because there are some people who can grab very well in school while others will do well learning the other way. The important thing is to be satisfied with whichever source you are going for. Thanks for sharing.

I think that if you are able to find a balance between the two then it is good because if you are learning hands on then you are getting practical knowledge but if you have it from school then it will be a foundation knowledge.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back