What's new

Do you think it is a good to buy some crypto during Ukraine war?

Electrohunter26

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Feb 21, 2022
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
During the current war where Russia is invading Ukraine crypto prices dropped much I think it is a very good time to buy some crypto because it will eventually go up and recover again the key is patience because even if the invasion ends (as experts say) in a week or 10 days the prices won't go up until the problem settles down a bit but I know it will be worth it and at the end the profit will make you know it's worth it

Their is no doubt that the war will present a trading opportunity but it is very important to note that we need to be very careful when taking any trading decisions because cryptocurrency is very volatile.

I personally believe that this is a very good time to buy , because most of the prices are really low right now and it would make sense to purchase because they will definitely recover after the war.

Currently, amidst the war in Ukraine some major crypto currencies are presently in a bullish run, which means there care still rise in the prices of those crypto currency so it won't be a wrong choice if you still buy crypto currency at this time.

If I had some money, I will purchase as much coins as possible , because it is clear that the war is not going to last long and after its effect , we are going to see so many coins rising in price.

I think is very good time to buy cryptocurrency in Ukraine because the price will be very low, it is best sense to purchase now that them are at war.

People who have been around the Bitcoin space for a very long time will know that this is exactly the best time to buy. The war is not going to last forever and the moment it stops we are going to start seeing a lot of bullish news.

There is a lot of tension around the world and I believe that it is not good at all for you to go and buy cryptocurrencies right now ,because there is a high possibility of price is getting lower than they are now.

This Ukraine war has proved the importance of the Defi and a Decentralized currency system. With European Unions' ban on Rubble has slashed the buying power of Rubble in half. It is better to be invested in cryptocurrencies so that they aren't affected by geo politics and can save our own capital. Invest in both stable coins and a part in meme coins such as Doge and Shibu you would never know when they will skyrocket.

They were actually came with a lot of fear uncertainty and doubt and that brought about a reduction in the price of cryptocurrency which is a very good opportunity for people to buy it for cheap.

My strategy about cryptocurrency is that I am always going to be buying more bitcoin if the price is reducing because I think that it is still a very much undervalued assets right now and this is just a distraction.

There is no doubt that war provides trading opportunities, but it is very important to note that cryptocurrencies are so volatile that you need to be very careful when making trading decisions. .. Follow: Facebook bizdustry

If you are having some money that you can be able to afford to buy then this is the very good time for you to buy cryptocurrency because the war has created some fear and uncertainty and some people are massively selling.

The war in Ukraine does not affect the price of cryptocurrency negatively. In fact, the use of the cryptocurrency increases because of the sanctions that is placed on the financial systems of one of the countries fighting the war.

It is very important that you should analyse the market for any signs of strength and weaknesses and if you do not come up with one then you should use the dollar cost averaging in buying.

It is like buying stock, it is a good time to buy while the price is low. Study carefully the trend, if it shows strength and possibility to increase its value or not. Be wise in your decision about buying crypto and trading.

I don't think it matters. This is like asking if someone should be buying items they don't nessesarily need during the war. It is going to happen either way so you may as well focus on yourself and your needs.

Of course, some people made some good amount of money during the drastic crash of cryptocurrencies when Russia attack the Ukraine.

Lot of people predicted it and some people also made a lot of money on futures trading during that time. it is important you always take your profit because those people that bought that time are actually in a lot of losses if they never took profit.

A lot of people are blaming the crash of cryptocurrency on the Russian Ukraine war. Generally as long as most coin are down , it is the best time for you to buy your favourite crypto-currency for long-term purposes. This is what I would have done but I don't have money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back