What's new

Do you think it’s worth it to buy a second-hand phone?

When you opt for premium expensive brands such as Samsung and Apple, it is better to buy it second hand because it is a lot cheaper. However it is not advisable to buy cheap quality mobiles at second hand, it tends to hang a lot and crash frequently.

Second-hand phones are cheaper compared to a new one. So, do you think it’s worth to buy?
I think buying a second-hand phone is worth it. I bought my current phone from a friend of mine, and it's working great. For one thing, you can save yourself some money. If you're looking for a high-end phone, you might be able to find one used for less than half the price! Second-hand phones are usually in good condition and have been well taken care of by their previous owners.

You also don't have to worry about finding a place in your home where you can charge your phone, since most people who sell their phones only use them at home anyway. And if you're buying from your friend, they'll know what kind of battery life the phone has left—so if there's something wrong with it, they'll probably let you know before making the deal!

It depends on the condition of the phone, how many owners it's had, and how old the phone itself is. If you can see how the battery health is before buying, that's a plus too. I would be weary buying electronics such as phones or tablets 2nd hand unless they are older devices you want for a specific reason and are hard to come by.

I almost always never buy electronics 2nd hand or refurbished, unless they are older game consoles you can no longer buy new in stores, such as a Sega Saturn or Sega Dreamcast.

Whenever my kids want a phone for Christmas as an upgrade from their last one I always go for one that has been refurbished and has a 12-month warranty on it so that they can have a more upgraded phone but have that peace of mind if anything goes wrong. In all the years I have been doing that I have never had an issue with the phones I have received and even the Huawei P30 Pro that I have now, it's nearly 2 years old and still going strong with no issues. It's one of the better ways to get an upgraded phone on a budget.

I don't like buying second hand phones because of what I've seen the sellers do. Some of the phones they sell are usually phones that can't be repaired at all. They give it a temporary fix, sell it to you and it stops working after some days.

Second-hand phones are cheaper compared to a new one. So, do you think it’s worth to buy?
Yes it's worth it in my opinion I used to have a lot of second hand phones and they worked just fine for peaple who can't afford brand new phones it's a great option but be careful because there is change you will get scammed

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back