What's new

Do you think crypto investment can partially curb the rate of unemployment??

Crypto currency investment can't really curb unemployment rate because the exchange platforms can only employ few people to work for them and the fact that you invest in Crypto currencies doesn't stop you doing other things, Crypto currency investment is just alternative source of income.

Yes, I believe crypto can help, and indeed is helping to curb unemployment. I know quite a number of people who are full-time crypto traders and are doing really well financially. Those who argue against dependence on crypto always point out that crypto is still relatively new and unpredictable but even with the unpredictability I've seen traders make consistent income from crypto trading for years, so it indeed curbs unemployment.

I don't think cryptocurrency investment can curb unemployment since the Investment itself is not a form of employment. However it can be rightly said that cryptocurrency can help reduce poverty, but that will mean that you have to be very good in Investments like this and also invest with a considerable amount of money so that it can yield good returns.

crypto investment can help to alleviate the rate of unemployment because it os the trending task among youth especially educated youths and it open their eyes to preparing them for the outside challenge by making them maximize whatever they have for best positive result till a well paid job comes by

Yes it will, and it has in different ways, people now invest in crytocurenccy buying and selling to make daily, monthly, yearly incomes that is enough to solve their needs, they no longer go to the street to look for money or looking for job because with this they already have a job.

Hmmm, I'm not sure about that, if you not actively investing in crytpocurrencies itself I don't see how it can be beneficial to you unless maybe it will benefit unemployed people indirectly and I don't know how that will happen.

I can say yes with the word partial .
By the rate at which graduates are now committed to knowing more and investing /trading with the little they have and getting result it is obvious that the income from it is fulfilling some needs hence meeting the purpose of seeking paid employment.

Cryptocurrency can be a source of employment for third world countries especially , the youths find it has an alternative method of earning a source of income and it reduces the rate of crime so it useful
Why is there a very limited supply of bitcoin?
To add a new block to the blockchain, heavy computers have so-called 'bitcoin miners' to solve cryptographic puzzles. These miners earn new Bitcoins as a 'reward' for solving this puzzle. A new block is added to the blockchain about once every ten minutes and new bitcoins are put into circulation. These issues resolved unemployment by investing in crytocurrency mining.

Cryptocurrency has the potential to help curb poverty, and the best way I think this can be achieved is through long term investment.

Trading in it is too risky, and lending can also lead to losses.

For the poor people, the riskiest way might be the best way to make a living out of it.
cryptocurrency is a digital or virtual currency that is secured by cryptography, which makes it nearly impossible to counterfeit or double-spend. Many cryptocurrencies are decentralized networks based on blockchain technology—a distributed ledger enforced by a disparate network of computers

I know how many people who make a living through investing on different kinds of crypto investments. Like, trading, storing, and lending their coins to make money over some period of time. Since Cryptocurrency came into existence it has given some people hope of being millionaires if it keeps on rising.

Do you think that Cryptocurrency have partially cube the high level of unemployment in our present world??
Well, from my experience and what I have seen so far. Crypto currency will erase unemployment rate. With crypto, a lot of people can earn income either by trading or buying or selling crypto currencies. I see crypto currency as future. It will end unemployment.

I know how many people who make a living through investing on different kinds of crypto investments. Like, trading, storing, and lending their coins to make money over some period of time. Since Cryptocurrency came into existence it has given some people hope of being millionaires if it keeps on rising.

Do you think that Cryptocurrency have partially cube the high level of unemployment in our present world??
Crypto trading doesn't really have anything to do with unemployment in any country of the world. I see unemployment as one of the problem that's facing the developing countries. I am a kind of person who have never believed in working under government or private parasitatals, I believe in creating job for myself.

Crypto trading doesn't really have anything to do with unemployment in any country of the world. I see unemployment as one of the problem that's facing the developing countries. I am a kind of person who have never believed in working under government or private parasitatals, I believe in creating job for myself.
Its good that you rely on yourself to carve out a means to work and earn a living and not relying solely on government to provide the job for you. That to, I believe on, I don't wait for the government of my country to provide me one before I get started in life to earn a living. I know unemployment is the problem of developing countries, but at least Cryptocurrency investment have reduced the high level of unemployment by given its investors hope to earn bigger when the price go so high.

In its own way cryptocurrency can actually curb unemployment. well I wouldn't use the word curb exactly, but rather ,cryptocurrency can reduce the rate of unemployment in an economy where it is difficult to find employment.

Yeah, long time investment on Cryptocurrency can help curb the unemployment strain people face. Same goes to trading. Further, a partial adjustment by one set of users in the world will have spillovers to everyone else.

I don't investing in crypto currency could reduce the rate of unemployment in the society because one actually be working and still be investing in crypto currency since it can't really affect each other. Someone making money from crypto doesn't mean he's gainfully employed.

Yeah, for me I do believe crypto currency trading and investment can help minimize unemployment situations. This was strongly felt when the COVID-19 pandemic surrounded the whole world last year. Many people made living as at that time through crypto currency trading and were able to survive.

U.S. stocks climbed to all-time highs and Treasury yields jumped while the dollar fell, after worsening COVID-19 statistics and still-high U.S. unemployment bolstered expectations for more federal stimulus.
This relentless rise irrespective of a bad economic outlook makes me nervous. It’s not just the disconnect of markets from main street reality; it’s also that market consensus is generally a sign that things are about to turn. However, with so much different about this year, who knows when investors will realize this, or even if they will care when they do.
Post automatically merged:

U.S. stocks climbed to all-time highs and Treasury yields jumped while the dollar fell, after worsening COVID-19 statistics and still-high U.S. unemployment bolstered expectations for more federal stimulus.
This relentless rise irrespective of a bad economic outlook makes me nervous. It’s not just the disconnect of markets from main street reality; it’s also that market consensus is generally a sign that things are about to turn. However, with so much different about this year, who knows when investors will realize this, or even if they will care when they do.

I think this topic is a matter of economics. First question, why does the value of the crypto currency increase? My answer is the demand - there are many buyers so the supply increases in price. Where does the supply come from? I don't know the answer and I hope you do. So what is the connection of a millionaire because of hitting the jackpot in crypto currency to the unemployment? Can you quantify the millions who have no job that it can be supported by the crypto currency?

Not really , atleast for now that many people have not came to adopt it. However to those who have adopted it , it will go a long way in helping them earn something ,but as a source of employment due to the volatile nature of cryptocurrency.

I think that it can help with curbing unemployment because when someone gets involved in the cryptocurrency world it opens up a whole new side to the working world for them. For example someone may or may be limited to the job opportunities that they have within the country within the area however when it comes to cryptocurrency you go online, and you are able to earn or get an opportunity anywhere in the entire world through this platform. So it is a great way for those that do not have any employment opportunities at the moment to venture into something.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back