What's new

Do you think crypto investment can partially curb the rate of unemployment??

I think that cryptocurrencies can play a vital and an important role when it comes to defeating unemployment because cryptocurrencies could bring in foreign exchange in your country and when you have more foreign exchange, your economy improves a lot.
I think it contributes more foreign inflow and there are diverse opportunity available on cryptocurrency ,apart from that the person could even work as a blogger to give crypto updates and earn money

Yes, crypto currency have helped to curb the rate of unemployment in the country. I wonder why some countries don't recognize crypto currency when it's for the good of the people.

Crypto currency is not something an individual need to do and to depend on it for the rest of his or her life , but is something that should be done based on personal decision or willingness. It will not cut the level of unemployment in the country because it is the responsibility of the government to provide employment to every of her citizen

I don't think it will in anyway curb the rate of unemployment as trading or investing in cryptocurrency isn't a way to gain employment. Creating employment opportunities is actually the responsibility of the government but I do agree that cryptocurrency can partially curb the EFFECT of unemployment in our society today.

Yeah truly and front speaking it is because I have seen so far many unemployment people, had make it as means of living it really keep them busy day by day activities and proud of it they're no longer too dependent!
One of the motivation that usually make the society get engaged is their involvement in veture that brings them good returns,and cryptocurency is one of such,so cryptocurency can actually make some persons to be gainfully employed.

Many have gained employment in the cryptocurrency space . The rate of employment as increased drastically in countries that supported cryptocurrency. Example of such country is El Salvador.

Well I believe so because there are a lot of crypto currency traders who are earning from cryptocurrency trading and some are also crypto vendor. There are many opportunities in the cryptospace for everyone to explore.

Actually cryptocurrency can only played it part but it can not Corp with the current situation of unemployment because there are alot of individuals that can not even afford to invest in the cryptocurrency that may gained them income.

This is something that we are already getting to see in our society, most especially those of us living in countries that do not have higher employment rate at all.

Cryptocurrency may not likely curb the rate of unemployment in most countries because it is not everyone that have the interest to invest or trade cryptocurrency. It is the responsibilities of the government to provide employment for every citizen of the country. Some countries are even banning its citizen from participating and dealing with cryptocurrency.

i agree this idea, I have heard of people becoming rich from crypto but that is more of luck. For the rest of us, we need to invest a lot of money in order to earn profits from crypto.

Before the federal government of Nigeria ban the use of crypto currency coin, the crypto trading and investment has actually curb at least fourty percent of the youth unemployment.

Before the federal government of Nigeria ban the use of crypto currency coin, the crypto trading and investment has actually curb at least fourty percent of the youth unemployment.
Forty percent ? I don't think so . I don't think the government actually banned crypto currency as you are saying , they were just trying to dissociate it from some financial institution , that is why they will block your bank account when you use it for crypto related activities.

Not really , atleast for now that many people have not came to adopt it. However to those who have adopted it , it will go a long way in helping them earn something ,but as a source of employment due to the volatile nature of cryptocurrency.
Though it might not serve as a long term measure,but sure it will difinitely go a long way to amiliorate some of the things that are facing lots of persons in terms of resources to take care of ones welfare.

People are earning much with cryptocurrency. Most especially crypto expert and analyst. Proper understanding of the market movement is what is required to earn profitably in the crypto space. It somehow curb the rate of unemployment.

I don't think cryptocurrency can totally curb unemployment. Here is my reason; most persons who invest in cryptocurrency are mostly people who are employed or have a source of income already. So these people move some of their money into crypto investment.

Now those people who are unemployed or do not have the source of income to invest in cryptocurrency, how does it curb unemployment for them?

Crypto investment makes those who already have the money and knowledge even richer.

yes it can help cut the rate of unemployment in the country but that shouldn't make the government to neglect their responsibility of providing employment. That would have been an additional employment opportunities for people that have the interest to do.

Absolutely no because I think investment into cryptocurrency has nothing to do with unemployment rate. there are people who want to invest but still dont have the funding and not even the knowledge to start.

There are lots of earning opportunities in crypto, it's even said to be the future, but take note that you can also lose a fortune in crypto too. Trading crypto is risky, like trading forex or even gambling, most coins makes a little surge, then make a massive dip, putting most investors at major losses. Crypto may have created employment for a few people but it has frustrated some others.

Well I do think crypto currencies investment can curb the rate of unemployment in the world because it is not everyone that is a computer literate and also it is not everyone that has the knowledge to invest on cryptocurrencies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back