What's new

Do you think "Buy now, Pay Later" are good programs?

Iboro

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Jan 25, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
There are lots of organizations that offer the option for customers to buy a product and pay later.

As a customer, do you think it is a good program? I don't think it is.

I am yet to use this service but most of the wallets in India are providing this service and I don't see anything wrong in these.

I don't fancy it. You might not be moved to continue paying for the product after you have derived utility from it. Remember that the satisfaction derived from a product reduces as you keep using the product. Motivation to pay up might be low.

I don't fancy it. You might not be moved to continue paying for the product after you have derived utility from it. Remember that the satisfaction derived from a product reduces as you keep using the product. Motivation to pay up might be low.
I also do not like them. It is better to buy what you want and pay at once instead of paying later or installmentally.

Its a good option for those that don't like to pay immediately but I personally don't prefer unless I am getting a discount with it

I also do not like them. It is better to buy what you want and pay at once instead of paying later or installmentally.
I don't like anything that places a burden of debt on me. I love my peace of mind going about my business knowing that I am not owing anyone.

Its a good option for those that don't like to pay immediately but I personally don't prefer unless I am getting a discount with it

PayPal also offers this kind of service as they want to expand their service in the market and make sure that they gain more customers.

I don't like anything that places a burden of debt on me. I love my peace of mind going about my business knowing that I am not owing anyone.
This is also the same as me. I will rather buy when I have the money to do so instead of being in debt

This is also the same as me. I will rather buy when I have the money to do so instead of being in debt

I also like to pay for things immediately. I do not like to overburden myself with huge debts. This is why I try my best to pay off at the right spot when the deal is being taken place.

I also like to pay for things immediately. I do not like to overburden myself with huge debts. This is why I try my best to pay off at the right spot when the deal is being taken place.
I do not always feel good anytime I am in debt. This is why I always prefer to pay for anything I buy immediately.

PayPal also offers this kind of service as they want to expand their service in the market and make sure that they gain more customers.
I have never tried shopping with PayPal and have no plans to do that and don't think they offer any extra discount if we avail this service

Well I think this could come in handy for people who live day to day and do not have money until the end of the month but need a specific product and will pay it when they have money, there are many large businesses that are already promoting these services.

I have never tried shopping with PayPal and have no plans to do that and don't think they offer any extra discount if we avail this service
I don't think I can even try it in the next few months. It is not available here and there is no need to stress myself

Debts has a way of making me feel uncomfortable. My mind would never be at rest when I am indebted. That's why I always pay right away.

Its fine but we need to see if they are not charging us more as mostly they like to sell products at extra price when offering this

Its fine but we need to see if they are not charging us more as mostly they like to sell products at extra price when offering this
It is true. It is like a loan as they charge an interest on the repayment. A company called palm pay offers this service for buying of phones in my country.

There could be a catch that they may charge you more as they know you will be an option to pay later and may not look at the actual price of the product charged

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back