What's new

Do you think businesses like DoorDash have done better this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberdog22

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 1, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have seen some local shops offering similar services where someone will shop for you and deliver your items.

It would appear that these kinds of businesses ended up doing pretty good this year because people have been stuck at home more. Some people by choice, they didn't want to risk getting sick, and others forced due to lockdowns.

I have seen some local shops offering similar services where someone will shop for you and deliver your items.

It would appear that these kinds of businesses ended up doing pretty good this year because people have been stuck at home more. Some people by choice, they didn't want to risk getting sick, and others forced due to lockdowns.
It is true, here in Venezuela and I believe that in many parts of the world, they have chosen to make telephone calls, the owners of these establishments send an employee to carry the requested products. Today, in view of the pandemic, this type of business has proliferated, giving good results

Over here, Uber eats, Swiggy, Food panda are really popular.
They offer door delivery services and they have many offers as well. I used to make use of Swiggy a lot before. Now though, it's different and I can't bring myself to order their service.

Some people got affected by COVID thanks to a delivery person. So, all the people around me are avoiding such services at the moment.

Everything that transports is doing well this year, not only in the lock down period but generally, they are a essential part in businesses !

yeah for sure, i have a friend who works in a truck factory, they have had gone 10x of what they have usually created in a year this year because the government postal office has had to order so many new trucks to deliver peoples packages ?

its actually insane, i can only imagine how christmas will be

Yeah during lockdowns they are profitable, but now when it's over and everybody can go out to get what they want I don't think it's profitable again now
now when it's over? :ROFLMAO:

USA is having 160-180k cases everyday past few days, and worldwide 600 thousand cases every day. in mexico 1 million cases and 10% have died from those

Absolutely, they've done well for themselves and their customers this year due to the ongoing pandemic ravaging the world. It's not a rocket science, they only get favoured due to the Pandemic

It is new trends now a days and here in Pacific region countries, we have 2-3 service provider which doing these kind of business and it's quite popular as it will save time for people who spend most of hours in work and don't want to go outside for shopping.

I honestly had High Hopes for this company but it didn't perform as expected. I think it was severely hit by the global pandemic that investors no longer consider it as a viable business in the long term. Anyway, I hope they make a comeback. Alot of highly successful companies today had also experienced challenges.

These kinds of businesses are the business in vogue right now owing to the coronavirus pandemic that has led to everyone wanting to stay indoors to limit their chances of getting the virus.

That kind of business is being adopted by supermarkets here. Last Saturday in a high-end supermarket there were many employees (they are in uniform) of the supermarket pushing their own cart with the phone in hand for the list of items to get. Those employees are shopping for the online customer. The merchandise will be delivered to the customer by motorcycle or by car depending on the volume of goods. I think that kind of setup will persist even after the pandemic era .

This is my first time of hearing this type of business. Can somebody enlighten me on this? I really want to know more about DoorDash, if I can possibly start this kind of business here in Nigeria.
Thanks in anticipation.

The covid19 pandemic somehow mad this business become more and more popular. Yes people engaged in the door dash services because some people are not just the going out type of people. Some are actually really the busy type so they opt in for their service

there was no much publicity about the business. It has a huge potential for growth but will they meet it depends on their branding. I believe its something that covid-19 would help promote.

I do not know what business is called door dash but doing ones best in a business is not limited to making profits alone, it is about creating customers satisfaction and making sure that the ethics of business is followed strictly during the conduct of one's business.

I do not know what business is called door dash but doing ones best in a business is not limited to making profits alone, it is about creating customers satisfaction and making sure that the ethics of business is followed strictly during the conduct of one's business.
that is absolutely true my brother. Customers satisfaction is very important and should be given top priority in the conduct of every business owner so that the customers will always enjoy the business Services provided. That is the Crux of every business operation.

that is absolutely true my brother. Customers satisfaction is very important and should be given top priority in the conduct of every business owner so that the customers will always enjoy the business Services provided. That is the Crux of every business operation.
Yeah, sir. I remember the time I went to patronize a particular grocery store in my area and I discovered what I bought was already expired, I took the goods back there to lodge a complaint and the store owner blatantly told me there was nothing they could do about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back