What's new

Do you think bitcoin will drop down to 20.000 dollars?

This could someone be possible because the crypto space is just so unpredictable and no one can give accurate prediction of what is expected in the crypto space. For now all cryptocurrency are seriously dropping.

Yes, it can be. Because bitcoin is breaking all the support. The next monthly support is near to 13/14k. Now the market is too much volatile...one of my friend bought bitcoin near 46k. Now he is depressed. Have u bought bitcoin??

Bitcoin can never go to $20 because it is still very much interested in what it has to offer. RC fine I know it might crash but it will take a long time but centuries of years before it can get to that extent because it has gained ground above every other cryptocurrency.

It depends on where the next significant monthly support is. Bitcoin has been breaking supports, even though price usually bounces from such points for a while before going lower.

I would personally start DCA at anything below $18,000, or if the conditions still look this terrible, below $10,000.

Nobody can predict about it because there is nothing that is impossible, Bitcoin can or may not but we are not praying for such thing to happen, what we all want let it continue to increase.

It is quite possible for bitcoin to drop to less than 20,000 dollars because we have seen a lot of such scenarios before.

There was a time bitcoin dropped from $20000 to $3000. The drop in price of Bitcoin is actually necessary for correction and stronger movement in the future.

Bitcoin is not stable, technically there will be a day when it will be worth nothing, and that is because it cannot be worth more than 100 thousand dollars because that would be too much, so it will go higher higher and after it hits it's maximum it will stop getting increased but will start getting decreased and then people will lose their hopes sell their bitcoins, and other people will also not invest at it at all and it will be a matter of time until it hits 0 dollars. That's how fast digital coins can lose their worth. I personally will never invest in digital coins because it is a risky move and they are always risky to own, it can always go down and then you lose money. I am a person who hate taking risks and that is why it won't happen.

I believe that bitcoin can never drop to twenty thousand dollars again. This is due to the fact that we've seen how much potential it has in our current world today than ever before.

Yes, anything can happen in the marketing price of cryptocurrencies, right now that cryptocurrencies is dropping down there is a high probability that Bitcoin can be even less than 20,000 dollars.

Butcoin price start with the lowlowest price before it started to increases and skyrocketed to over fourty thousand dollars , and though it might fall to $20,000 but will not be the same day.

I just read here on this forum that there was a prediction about the price of this currency dipping so I'm not so sure the war affected the price reduction - seeing as Bitcoin isn't a legal tender used in transactions between nations yet.

From the market trends in the cryptocurency trading it cannot go down to that level,though the prices has really gone down drastically,but i do not really see it going down to that level,and there are lots of issues that has really made the price to fall below projection.

Hopefully it does not go any lower than 20,000 because if it does anyone that is holding it may be in trouble especially if it breaks 19,000. Some people may think that technically it's on sale though if you look at it from another point of view

I believe that bitcoin can never drop to twenty thousand dollars again. This is due to the fact that we've seen how much potential it has in our current world today than ever before.
I think that within last month, Bitcoin dropped to $18,000 and ever since then, it's been moving between $19,000 to $21,000.

Right now, it's currently at $20,812 and there's every possibility that it's going to drop below $20,000 in the next few days. XRecorder_Edited_16072022_155858.jpg

Bitcoin dropped below 20k a few times now. I think the lowest point was 17k.

Everyone is predicting it to bounce back. Some are saying it will bottom out at 10k. I don't know!

I think that within last month, Bitcoin dropped to $18,000 and ever since then, it's been moving between $19,000 to $21,000.

Right now, it's currently at $20,812 and there's every possibility that it's going to drop below $20,000 in the next few days. View attachment 3641
The Bitcoin is fluctuating gradually and it is very pertinent that one should be very careful if you want to invest right now and make sure you do your due diligence and carry out a very good technical analysis. I will do a technical analysis and I will give a report on this thread. I will post the chart analysis here

It is definitely going to be a glitch in the system for you to see bitcoin as $20 because no matter how it is going to depreciate it is never going to reach to that level again.

It is definitely going to be a glitch in the system for you to see bitcoin as $20 because no matter how it is going to depreciate it is never going to reach to that level again.
It is very distinctive now the Bitcoin will rise probably in the future but at present the market is troubled and a lot of fluct7 here and there. One just need to be sceptical a little bit.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back