Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I normally use bing because I like to get the rewards from searching. I use them to get Xbox stuff. Anyway, with that, I was curious to know how well it is against Google. Is it as good as google? is it better than google? I like Bing, it gives me results the same as Google essentially, so i really can't complain.

But, can it be useful for getting your sites out there?

I normally use bing because I like to get the rewards from searching. I use them to get Xbox stuff. Anyway, with that, I was curious to know how well it is against Google. Is it as good as google? is it better than google? I like Bing, it gives me results the same as Google essentially, so i really can't complain.

But, can it be useful for getting your sites out there?
Google is quite good so Junction and personally I have been using that for the longest time that I can remember. However I am very interested about these rewards that you didn't mention when it comes to using the Bing browser. How do you subscribe for these rewards and also how do you run them? How much do you earn for each such that you make on this website?

Bing as a search engine is actually very useful to people as there are categories of people that find bing to be even more useful than Google search engine.

It is just like any other search engine in the world or like you Google and Yahoo but I prefer using Google more than any other search engine in the world because they have a good user experience and I am already used to Google than bing

Bing might be useful and well known in some areas but am guessing not all. I personally was not aware of a search engine called bing, I guess in terms of popularity, google is still leading.

Waoh, never knew Bing gave rewards for using them. Can you be more specific in explaining the rewards? Besides I think Bing has already been established as the second biggest search engine site after Google meaning they have a lot of users.
So yes, bing would be very useful in bringing traffic

Using Bing or not using Bing is just a personal preference. Bing is mostly used by the people in the US. I sometimes use Bing to see where does a certain content rank on Bing. I also use Bing to find out different Search results if I don't find what I am looking for on Google.

Bing ads will always be useful for as long as the bing advertising platform remains. A loy.if people has been using that platform to their advantage a long time now

The search engine can one day be successful but I do not see that to be happening anytime soon and it will require a lot of massive work and promotion .

I don't think being can rival google, I think any search that wants to go against Google will find it difficult, I use bing sometimes because at a point the search engine for Microsoft edge was bing then, I don't know if it still is.

I don't see anything wrong if you have decided to use bing instead of other search engines as far as it is given you your desired results. Personally, I have been using google search engine for many years now, so I can't really say how others work. But I think we should stick to what works for us.

I usually use bing every day for bing rewards and because I'm used to it, unlike other search engines like google that do not give anything away for your searches, although I have to say that Bing is not as accurate as google in some searches, but, for me it works quite well, also as I use Microsoft Edge, Bing is the default search engine.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back