Do you think anime is only for kids?

Destinyfejiro

AOG
500 Posts Club
Jun 23, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Alot of people has these belief that anime are mainly for kids only ...so of they see you an adult watching it , to them its childish ...
What's your take on that?

Nope i dont think so, i am an adult and i love anime alot, i watch them. There are so many things you can learn from anime, they usually have a theme they are trying to teach to their viewers. When i was young, my first anime was naruto. And it was from there i learnt that there is no harm in dreaming big, no matter who i am or where i come from i have every right to dream big, it was form thr same anime i learnt that with hard work you can beat talent and also succeed. And there are some anime that are not really for kids, as it has matured concept and theme

Nope, am presently binging on em, I love how the stories unfold, besides there are some anime that has scenes not suitable for viewers younger than 18.

Absolutely not! anime is not for kids it is a stereotype thing people say when they meet anime fans and I really despise such people. People should respect the anime fans just like we respect them and their hobbies. There are things in animes that would make a kid cry and be in shock, as of titans who eat humans, zombie apocalypses, murders, and etcetera.... many crazy and insane things that a kid shouldn't necessarily watch. It is easy to judge a book by its cover but at this specific case this stereotype is 100 percents wrong and disrecpect the anime fans community.

It's an individual interest. For me, I don't like watching chine. If you aske me the tool, I will said tool will. But, there is nothing like anti party and the related in my dynamic bow and it's clear.

most of the anime series are not for kids because of the violence and sometimes 18+ content
everyone that says that anime says that anime are for kids didn't watch even an episode and don't have a clue
they better learn before they speak

No will be the answer probably because is not limited to any body’s age everyone is free to watch but the issue is mostly they are watched by most kids just to entertain them self and adult could watch to release their stress as well

No anime is not only meant for kids. Right now I have one that I want to watch, it's name is Drago Quest: My story

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back