What's new

Do you think all video games should do a beta?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you think that all video games should include some kind of beta before the official release? The reason I bring this up, is because recently that MultiVersus game was taken out of shops as they said they plan to release the game in 2024 and that the game was only out on beta. Weird I know.

But it made me wonder, should more games do a beta period to make it better? Or do you think studios need to make competent game sand not use gamers as their test subjects?

I have always been a fan of a beta being released for a game before the official release of the game. Having a beta enables players to play the game before it is officially released and allows them to report any bugs to the developers so that they can then fix the bugs that were reported and iron them out before the official release of the game.

This would help a lot of game developers release more games with fewer bugs and consumers will be happier about buying the games.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back