What's new

Do you think age is a barrier when starting a business?

Age is not a barrier when starting up a business that is why from 18 years you are free to do anything that will be profitable to your life, age sometimes must be considered when doing some kind of business for your own good.

I've heard seen some discussion about age being a barrier for one starting up a business. Some say, the person willing to start up a business must reach a certain age that proves he or she is capable of managing a business properly. Some say it is not encouraging for adolescence to embark on any business initiative till they become adults.

Do you think one needs to get to a certain age before starting up a business??
I agree with some comments in the reply section that age is not a barrier in starting up a business. I could still remember in my high school days where my classmates are selling candies, biscuits, etc. inside the classroom. We are very happy because we do not need to go to the canteen and buy for our snacks.

Laughs, that's inspiring though. But I don't think the little chick will be making more money than you do since you own a car, it shows your gig is paying you well.
❤️🖤 My Baby 🖤❤️
I’m not trying to be a show-off but I love this car. 😍
Dangerously fast.
And she’s got my back. Always flashing warnings like Brake! Brake! even when I go through a yellow light. If that ain’t loyalty, I don’t know what is.
🙂🙃

Attachments

• 2E33671A-3CA4-4A48-BE72-03E36E54E3D4.jpeg
    2E33671A-3CA4-4A48-BE72-03E36E54E3D4.jpeg
    119.4 KB · Views: 1
No, there is no valid link between age and a true entrepreneur. Many people create their own businesses after retiring from government jobs, and many do quite well. History is replete with examples of young individuals starting labor at the age of ten and eleven and rising to prominence by the time they reach middle age, So there is no age restriction for me to be an entrepreneur.

There are some things that are funny some times. How will someone have his or her money to start a business and another person will be telling him or her that age can not let the person to start s business. No that is not possible. Once you have the money. You can do any business you like.

I've heard seen some discussion about age being a barrier for one starting up a business. Some say, the person willing to start up a business must reach a certain age that proves he or she is capable of managing a business properly. Some say it is not encouraging for adolescence to embark on any business initiative till they become adults.

Do you think one needs to get to a certain age before starting up a business??
Age is not a barrier, but you must have knowledge of the business you are going to do.

There are some things that are funny some times. How will someone have his or her money to start a business and another person will be telling him or her that age can not let the person to start s business. No that is not possible. Once you have the money. You can do any business you like.
A small boy may not be able to start up and manage a big business, that is why in this case age is a barrier when you are not up to the age of 18, from 18 years you should be capable of standing up and managing all your business alone.

A small boy may not be able to start up and manage a big business, that is why in this case age is a barrier when you are not up to the age of 18, from 18 years you should be capable of standing up and managing all your business alone.
Do you know that a person of age 18 has business idea more than a person of age 40 sometimes. So age does not matter. I could remember when I was only 19 years of age. I was teaching a man that is above 40 years of age on how to do forex trade. It doesn't matter the age but the knowledge.

Do you know that a person of age 18 has business idea more than a person of age 40 sometimes. So age does not matter. I could remember when I was only 19 years of age. I was teaching a man that is above 40 years of age on how to do forex trade. It doesn't matter the age but the knowledge.
What I was trying to say is that a person below the age of 18 may not be able to start up and manage a business and sometimes they set of people are considered minor in some countries, from 18 years you are capable of doing it m

Well people that are saying it's not good for adolescent to start business or trading have their reasons for saying that maybe it is because once money start coming in their hands, there is tendency of them to be distracted. However business has no age.
It can never be a barrier when starting a particular business the only thing that is a barrier and when starting a business is ideas, ideas problem and difficult to get.

I am not going to be among those who will put limitations to the age at which some persons think they should do and can handle business. If one is very talented he or she will always make a way for themselves no matter the challenges
Its good you aren't supporting the notion of putting sticks on the age limit that should operate a business legitimately provided the person is fully ready for the risk.

Age cannot be a barrier when starting a business. Someone can be as young as a thirteen year old and be seen to actually know what he wants to go into when it comes to starting a business for himself. I know this

Well people that are saying it's not good for adolescent to start business or trading have their reasons for saying that maybe it is because once money start coming in their hands, there is tendency of them to be distracted. However business has no age.
It is never a barrier when starting a business it is only ideas and capital that is a barrier when do you want to start up a particular business as far and in as much Easter in so much that you have a money and the idea and you can be able to start up a business.

To me age is not a barrier and it is also a barrier, though age is just a number but experience matters alot..
Some people have experience than their age which they can use in setting up a business and be successful
Assassin from same age is not a barrier when it comes to employment especially when that person has a lot of experience in the job that he or she is applying for so when I do have a business that someone that is very young comes to apply and that person has a lot of experience in that field then I will definitely employee that person.

Depending on the region you reside in, it might just be. But personally I don't think your age should stop you from doing anything. Determination is all that matters.

Age is really not a barrier in starting a business. I have seen adult making investment and Business mistake and later lose their money to the business. The only thing needed to setup a business is mentorship and knowledge

Well it depends on the nature of the business. Since you are talking about just starting then someone that is old cannot run a business that requires you to be on the move all the time, since at that initial stage of your business you need to run and monitor it yourself.

Age is never a barrier to run a business. The only barrier I can draw from this angle is that an aged man will not be more vibrant and active in managing his own business unless he will employ other people.
Businesses that require mobility will somehow be difficult to manage for an aged person.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back