What's new

Do you think a picture makes a post more interesting?

When you are making your post all about writing articles or few words , sometimes it might be boring but when there's a picture attached to the post , it makes it more interesting and entertaining .
The picture must be determinative in the thread that means that the picture itself is related to the thread and not speaking about something else or something that article doesn't focus on.

The picture must be determinative in the thread that means that the picture itself is related to the thread and not speaking about something else or something that article doesn't focus on.
of course it does not make sense for you to post something and put a different picture. It will even piss people off because they will see it as unprofessional.

Absolutely, the human mind and eye is easily attracted to graphics and pictures.
It takes a great deal to work to read by viewing pictures is quite passive that is why it is very easy.

It really does depend on the nature of the post and if an image would be appropriate for the post you are creating. From blogs that I have run in the past, I have always tried to add an image to it so that it looks a little more presentable and it's more eye-catching to people who would see it. I also have written articles in the past as well for a forum that I co-own which usually consists of gaming news or even technology news. For these, I have always used an image for the articles so that it looks more presentable on the main home page.

Probably, I have observed that any post that has pictures attract more attention on different social media platforms. But when you write only text only a few people will be interested.

I sometimes add pictures to my posts as I think it makes them more noticeable although not many people do. Do you think a picture adds value to a post?
Absolutely, I agree that adding an image can enhance the appeal of a post. An excellent photo will bring awareness to your content and make it more interesting because individuals are innately drawn to visuals. Also, rather than relying solely on text, visuals may tell a story and convey a point more efficiently.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back