What's new

Do you think 2021 will be a better year for small online businesses and site owners?

cyberdog22

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 1, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I think a lot of people who earn on the smaller side of the internet (under 100k a year) took the biggest hit. I know for me, my earning dropped by half. It has been pretty tough. I haven't had a good month since May. Do you think things will be better in 2021 for those of us who run small businesses or sites online in terms of earning and ad revenue?

I think a lot of people who earn on the smaller side of the internet (under 100k a year) took the biggest hit. I know for me, my earning dropped by half. It has been pretty tough. I haven't had a good month since May. Do you think things will be better in 2021 for those of us who run small businesses or sites online in terms of earning and ad revenue?
It's not cause a year it's cause you don't have right doings for making customers, practise a little and look up on internet about some advices

As long as my concern, I haven't seen any significant drop in income (although dropped by 10%) but still concern about invoice payments as sometime company might not clear dues and it's increasing for our company. I see COVID is positive for our small firm as more and more people goes online and we as a developer getting more projects now.

On personal sites, I see revenue is dropped and CPC and conversion is down right now. Hope 2021 will improves it.

It is very possible that everything will get better not only for small business owners but for everyone.

Probably this is an opportunity for new online businesses to bloom.

Most of the people switched to working from home. Lots of folks are using their smartphones a lot these days. You just have to do the marketing and advertising right, to get decent traffic for your website.
Still, we need to prepare for anything and try to work on, how to attract your target audience. It's not going to be easy but giving up is never a solution for anything.

Yeah probably that's if something is done about the Corona virus maybe a vaccine. But if there's no vaccine and the lockdown continues it will still affect in 2021

I truly hope that the new year will be better for business and that this pandemic ends with this year so that we can start the new year running.

I believe that everything is in the attitude and with the positive mind. The Covid has certainly affected the economic situation in some areas, so I consider that it is necessary to renew, change what is necessary in order to attract the attention of people who are at home, connected in many cases all day from the internet. And that must be used intelligently. The next year 2021, will be successful.

2021 will be great for online earning once the pandemic stops by still year 2020 for online marketing and business have been good

We still can't be sure of anything for 2021 as we don't know exactly when the pandemy is going to end. Things could slowly get back to normal but they could also go even worse than they are now.

It will end, because the Corona epidemic vaccine has been discovered, with an effect of 90% America, and it has appeared with its product, and everything will return to what it was before

Aside the covid pandemic that ravaged the whole world,2020 was one of the best years. This year saw a boom in the crypto sphere and created a lot of new millionaires in the defi craze. We discovered many reliable free earning platforms too this year.
I believe 2021 will be great and will be an extension of 2020. With the experience of 2020,we'll takebetter business decisions and earn more bucks.

We only hope it works for them , however they still need to top up their games if they actually want their earning to improve .

2020 has proven site owners could earn more than perceived I believe site owners will do more next year I’m not really sure about small business owners because everyone will be trying recuperate from what it’s lost this year due to pandemic but I believe they will thrive well too depending on the owner

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator