What's new

Do you think 2021 will be a better year for small online businesses and site owners?

I don't really know how you are running your online business during this covid-19 pandemic period because I am very surprised that you said your earnings is dropping while majority of people that are into small online Businesses are making great sales online this period.

I think a lot of people who earn on the smaller side of the internet (under 100k a year) took the biggest hit. I know for me, my earning dropped by half. It has been pretty tough. I haven't had a good month since May. Do you think things will be better in 2021 for those of us who run small businesses or sites online in terms of earning and ad revenue?
Definitely it would be a good year to generate good income through smaller sites. Because online business is getting attention of people to get products at their doors rather than go to shops in the situation of Covid-19. We just need to be focused and try to advertise our products wisely. That's the only requirement to get more people to buy your product.

I think a lot of people who earn on the smaller side of the internet (under 100k a year) took the biggest hit. I know for me, my earning dropped by half. It has been pretty tough. I haven't had a good month since May. Do you think things will be better in 2021 for those of us who run small businesses or sites online in terms of earning and ad revenue?
It might be challenging for all businesses both online and offline. With the the pandemic second wave looming, most companies with fully functional online mode of operation should still meet their targets.

Is 2021 going to be a better year for online small business,the answer is no, now we are having more people going digital, so the competition is on the increase daily, every business wants to be online now, so your unique service will make you outstanding also your good marketing strategy will help a lot

Yes dear, I think in this year people have adopted to live in this environment.
Coronavirus vaccine will also be launched in several countries, and business wale will return to its normal state all over the world, and the people who have a small scale business will get benefits.

It's not about the year it's all about the development of the world and the end of the pandemic.
Every new year will always be a good one for site owners because of advancement in technology also people will want to get involved in anything online more than before. But as for small business I can't really say.

Who knows what will happen in the future but only God? 2021 is already here and looking at us straight in the face asking us what have we brought to the table? So, everything is dependant on how you are prepared to work hard and put effort into realizing your 2021 goals and objectives.

Starting a business wether a small or a big one in this times like this, i think it is a bad timing because even the long time businessmen were badly affected because of pandemic, but i think its better to try and dail than fail to try.

Yes of course because you know due to pandemic covid-19 most of advertising agencies are shifted from print media to online or digital media so there are more chances that website owners can get advertisements and revenue from these advertisements.

I think 2021 would be competitive better than previous year because gov.gave much benefits for to improve and issues of small business owners.in fact there would increase the numbers of small-scale business group.The reason is that, jobs are not satisfied for our financial crisis during pandemic.

I can simply say 2021 would be a good year all round for a lot if different things going on online. We have started the year well and I think its going to be a good year for the small business and the other like things .

Yeah why not. They will lear something more and new this will help them. At least they will get experience of business as well, by experience you can get better results too. So i think yes this will help them surely.

I think this will be better year for all online business workers and employee's because they have gotten the idea the working offline can destroy your business at any stage of the condition goes to worst side like ,2020 In this year mostly offline workers got lost in the businesses and worker's as well but those who runs online business doesn't effect on their work so I think this will be the better year for them .

Obviously this will be the better year because country condition doesn't put the affect on the online business as compared to offline workers who work hard day and night and ultimately stoped the work so their source of eating stops automatically.
Online business is best as compared to offline works but I will say easily that online business will work on 2021 ,much better..

Starting a business wether a small or a big one in this times like this, i think it is a bad timing because even the long time businessmen were badly affected because of pandemic, but i think its better to try and dail than fail to try.
Well, we all can't just fold up our arms and do nothing simply because of the pandemic, should we? Even China where the pandemic started have adjusted well and moved on with their lives and daily business activities. So why won't other countries be able to do the same?

Of you look at it closely, there is not any road man really as to what will happen in the sooner future but I think with vaccines beginning to roll out then I think its just a matter of time before normalcy returns. If you want to start a small business, you can very well start but make provision for an online solution as well if things go south.

Yes, I think it will be more better for even all because because the issue of the Corona virus has reduced dramatically and many businesses and stores has been allowed to reopen

Every year is always a better year for online business owners Because every day and year alot of people are exposed to online stuff

Yes I believe 2021 will be a better year for small online business and site owners this is because the financial situation of many countries are now going high not like last year.

I think 2021 will be a very good year for small business owners and especially site owners, because everything is going digital these days, since after the covid19 business have been improving.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back