What's new

Do you think 2021 will be a better year for small online businesses and site owners?

I don't know what to say about next year, it also depends on what business you have. some became rich during the pandemic, others went bankrupt.

Like the saying goes " there's opportunity In some misfortunes", of course yes. The pandemic has really made businesses to go online due to the lockdown imposed on several countries and who do you think are putting up those sites? Yes, your guess is right.

I think a lot of people who earn on the smaller side of the internet (under 100k a year) took the biggest hit. I know for me, my earning dropped by half. It has been pretty tough. I haven't had a good month since May. Do you think things will be better in 2021 for those of us who run small businesses or sites online in terms of earning and ad revenue?
It's lots of
Post automatically merged:

I don't know what to say about next year, it also depends on what business you have. some became rich during the pandemic, others went bankrupt.
2020 possess a disaster'class for businesses and the general populace because of the staying at home- the inducing Covid-19 holiday. 2021 will be better as everything is coming back to normal post covid.

I believe that 2021 will be a great year in so far online earning is concerned. Since more and more people are now opting to utilize the online platform from their businesses, it would be possible to see the effect in the coming years. There are even companies to did great in terms of income because of the pandemic. One is Zoom which made a great increase in revenue.

That depends on if the panedemic carry on . If it did all the online bussiness will go bigger and higher because it's more safer for people

No thanks to covid-19, I believe it would take a while for things to get back to normal. Small businesses, either online or offline would continue to suffer for sometimes. I sincerely hope everything gets back to normal soonest

Everything is based on believe, you just have to be positive with your decision and plans. It is really not about everybody but about you. 2021 can be good for you even if it is not good generally, just work and pray hard. Everything will be alright.

Everything is based on believe, you just have to be positive with your decision and plans. It is really not about everybody but about you. 2021 can be good for you even if it is not good generally, just work and pray hard. Everything will be alright.
Sure i think its good for tgr person to prepare a good decision for the coming years that will favor him or her

I don't think it has to do with the year, it relates more with the content and sales you have to offer, if you have something that people need regardless of how bad things are you would still make sales. Take Amazon as a case study during the pandemic

2020 gave everyone ideas on how to be self sufficient in their business and how to grow their business in ways they've never imagined. So yes 2021 will bring better opportunities.

I think it'll all depends on your business strategies. To some of us 2020 is really working, but to some it's a dark year. So 2021 may spread light to those with good business strategies and vise versa. So we'll have to first understand what are some of the best qualities of good entrepreneurs while joining 2021.

The year 2020, and even the decade of 2020 have brought with them a series of challenges for humanity, challenges in which we have had the need to reinvent ourselves and get out of our comfort zone to survive. In light of the above,I truly believe that if we were able to overcome the Covid-19 pandemic there is s pretty good chance for all big or small businesses to be successful, having the strength,the wisdom and specially the confident that we didn't have before, every challenge comes with a learning with it!

El año 2020, e incluso la década del 2020 han traído consigo una serie de desafíos para la humanidad, desafíos en los que hemos tenido la necesidad de reinventarnos y salir de nuestra zona de confort para sobrevivir. A la luz de lo anterior, realmente creo que si pudiéramos superar la pandemia de Covid-19, hay muchas posibilidades de que todas las empresas grandes o pequeñas tengan éxito, teniendo la fuerza, la sabiduría y especialmente la confianza de que no lo hicimos. No lo he hecho antes, ¡cada desafío viene con un aprendizaje!
Estoy totalmente de acuerdo contigo, confío en que todas las empresas superarán este momento, y seguirán avanzando hacia el éxito, siempre y cuando tengan una buena gestión

Things always get better because we can adapt as beings, we know the only constant is change.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back