What's new

do you talk with your old chilhood friends?

Anis Boukezzoula

Team Manager
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 4, 2020
USD
$18.1100USD
Biznotes
All we have some childhood friends that we had enjoyed with them a great moment.

so do you stay in touch with them currently or no?

With some of them yea, even though we are in different countries. IT s nice to be in touch.

I think after so many years the human changes ... i meat my childhood friends sometimes but i look at them as a strangers ... i am very sure they look at me with the same way

I still talk with one my childhood friend and he's probably the one I would run too when I have issues. We have been there for each other and I really don't think it would change any time soon. For others we are just on normal acquittance level of friendship and I like it that way. I think we can't manage that long list of friends because we are bound to change and meet new people.

All we have some childhood friends that we had enjoyed with them a great moment.

so do you stay in touch with them currently or no?
Wow! That question really hit me, I do not even have contact of most of my childhood friends, probably because I relocated to another state after I got married, the distance had made me lose contact with most of them.

This is a great question to be honest I don't keep in contact with any of them. It's been year's I would really love to connect with them if I could. Growing up there are quite a number of people who made our childhood fun and interesting.

They said nothing tastes better than old wine. Though am not in touch with all my childhood friends but am in touch with the one's that are very close to me cause the bond between is stronger than just calling them a friend but family

Relationship with childhood friends could still exists if they still living near to you or neighboors or disappear if they will leave far from you or in another city.

Most people enjoy the company of their old friend better than the new one because there is a strong bond between them. Am still very much in touch with my old friend even despite the distance between us. We always find a way to reunite with each other.
Post automatically merged:

Most people enjoy the company of their old friend better than the new one because there is a strong bond between them. Am still very much in touch with my old friend even despite the distance between us. We always find a way to reunite with each other.

My oldest friend is one I met at secondary school when we were 12. Our lives have gone in different directions now but I occasionally visit her, we talk on the phone and chat on facebook. It's good to be able to reminisce about things only we knew about, our secret crushes, fears, darkest thoughts. She probably knows more about me than anyone else.

I do regularly talk with my old childhood friends, infact, I am in constant contact with almost all of them most of these are people that I hold so dear to my heart because we have been through a lot together.

I still keep in touch with some of my childhood friends, though not all of them. Some of them moved to different places and we lost contact. The few I still talk to are great. It is so sweet to sit and talk about those childhood memories.

I have currently lost contact with a lot of my childhood friends. As a matter of fact, I don't think I'll be able to recognise a lot of them now. But I still communicate with a few of them.

Yes I do try my best to talk with my childhood friends either by calling or through social medias like Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram because we far from each other now. It was very fun having them in my life and I really really missed them.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back