What's new

Do you take any inspiration from entertainment for ideas?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you ever take inspiration from entertainment for your own ideas? Like maybe a movie, show or documentary gave you ideas for a business or product. Has something like this ever happened to you? Have you taken inspiration from media?

I can't say that entertainment has ever given me ideas for products or even a business but it has given me ideas for things like articles or topics that I can write to create new content on forums. Many people often say that they hit writer's block when it comes to writing and it is true, it happens more often than you would think. Being able to find some inspiration from the things you see on the TV or even on the internet really does help in finding new things to write about.

I take fashion cues from the movies. Most people belonging to the younger generation like follow their onscreen idol and adopt his or her style of clothes, hairstyle and makeup.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back