What's new

Do you support a character-count functionality ?

uforwealth

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Feb 8, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I am a member of trendri forum. As I was typing this morning to make a post, I noticed that something was automatically counting my words inside the text editor . I later realized that It is a new functionality added by the admin to the forum.

To say the truth, the new feature made my work very easy to accomplish.

As a result of the above statements,I suggest that the admin of Bizdustry add character count functionality to the text editor of this forum, since the number of characters are used to reward us, so that it will be very easy for us to know the number of characters we have typed.

Do you support this suggestion ?

I am a member of trendri forum. As I was typing this morning to make a post, I noticed that something was automatically counting my words inside the text editor . I later realized that It is a new functionality added by the admin to the forum.

To say the truth, the new feature made my work very easy to accomplish.

As a result of the above statements,I suggest that the admin of Bizdustry add character count functionality to the text editor of this forum, since the number of characters are used to reward us, so that it will be very easy for us to know the number of characters we have typed.

Do you support this suggestion ?
Really nice initiative bro, but it will all depend on the admin and what he feels about such things. I don't really know how well ptp sites works, but I think am getting the hang of it.

I want to ask something. Does that mean that without you being monitored, you will find it hard to do what you know is right to do?
That is not monitoring your performance or how good your work is. But it is the automatic counting of your post characters by a character counting functionality while you are typing. This will make it easy for you to write your post fast.
Post automatically merged:

Really nice initiative bro, but it will all depend on the admin and what he feels about such things. I don't really know how well ptp sites works, but I think am getting the hang of it.
Thanks for your support. If the admin can consider adding this feature to the forum, it will be very easy for us to accomplish our tasks within minutes and without the stress of coping and pasting our text to wordcount.net to know the number of characters before we post them.

Last edited:
I really love that Trendri have added the character count functionality. It will be really helpful in working efficiently in the site. In the past, I had to have a word counter site on another tab to check on the number of words before posting. But now I can do that without trouble on the site.

Wow!! The character counting functionality should be replicated here too if that's going to make our work on word or character typing counts easier which i strongly think it will. I love that feature

This is really a good initiative from the admin of trendri. It will be nice if we can have this kind of feature on BizDustry and with this it will help us manage our time while typing

Currently, I am not using any forums where there is character count functionality. However, if a forum is strict about the minimum characters for the poster to be credited for his post, having a character counter is a good idea.

Character count is great and is a welcome idea. I struggled with this when I first joined this forum but now I'm getting a better hang of it. My only issue is hope it won't begin to use up more data

I truly appreciate Trendri's decision to include the character count feature.
The site will operate more effectively as a result of it.
Prior to uploading, I had to check the word count on a different tab on a word counting website.
However, I can now easily use the web to achieve that.

It makes typing easier since you don't waste time counting the words manually. Other than that, I don't think it really makes a difference. If you really want to contribute a lot to a topic, you would do so without being motivated by an outside force.

In the computer it is a browser extension to install from Google Chrome or even other browsers supporting Chrome Extension like Brave one.
For mobile it is a mobile app.
So I consider character count functionality to meet the requirements.

The word count feature in Trendri is one of the best things they introduced. In the past, you would need to use a separate word counter then copy and paste. But now, you just write on the site and post directly. Having a certain goal for words to post is great, it keeps you on toes in making the best out of a site.

RIF also has a word counter on the text editor. It eliminates the stress of havingnto manually count your words. It is not monitoring. It is just something that you do to help you stick to the guidelines. Even English essay exams have word limits and you have to count your words to be sure you are within limit.

It is not a bad thing to have a word count feature on forums. It is not easy to stay and be counting words when you should have just tapped the post button. It leads to waste of time that we don't even have enough to work.

It would be a good improvement, that way you would be able to keep up with the required word count and not make posts that are not up to the set standard.
Yes, that is the importance of the feature in sites that require you to post a certain number of characters. That way, you don't waste your time posting less standard posts that won't earn you anything.

I find the word counter feature particularly useful when I am working on Trendri and lumoxchange. That's because I always have a target of the number of words I want to write. And the word counter helps me keep track of that.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back