What's new

Do you still work on sites you originally started your online career on?

No, i'm no more working on the site i started with when i started my online career. I started working online on a survey site and the pay was too low and so, i left the site.

No some of those website will just come and go and now I have not seen many of them again. Post loop was the last oldest website I use to work with and they are no longer in service so I don't work with some of those oldest website now

Most of the earlier websites I started working on were scam platforms. I invested money in some of them but at the end of the day I was not able to make anything tangible.

Do you guys still work on some of the sites you started your online career with? I worked on fiverr for many years before I called it quits on them. I just wasn't getting the sales I needed and I figured I'd move on. Sadly, no other site came close to fiverr so I had to branch off into doing my own thing. With that being said, I did stay with Fiverr for a very long time, but sometimes you gotta move away from the place you started and find greener pastures. :)
No, because they changed their policies, and they are pretty bad ones. I used to really like it, and I spent hours on it every day. It paid okay for the most part, but I enjoyed the process of it the most. Unfortunately, everything went downhill from there after they changed the policies.

No some of those website will just come and go and now I have not seen many of them again. Post loop was the last oldest website I use to work with and they are no longer in service so I don't work with some of those oldest website now
Yeah, I have come across such sites that come and go with time. I am glad though that ones like Beermoney forum are still running and I am still active in it. Forum coin was one of my first sites too. It is still running but I am not active in it anymore.

Yeah, I have come across such sites that come and go with time. I am glad though that ones like Beermoney forum are still running and I am still active in it. Forum coin was one of my first sites too. It is still running but I am not active in it anymore.
For Instance some of those forum I started with is no more so New ones emerging some of the old forum are no longer existed but am still managed to work with some of the micro jobs website that I started with like (Pico workers)

I think I would say that I started working online quite late because my first online work is paid to post and bizdustry is the platform. So am still working with my first online job.

I started making money online through a paid to post forum known as trendri and I am still on that forum but not so active there again because of my busy schedule.
That's great I discovered paid to post forums on YouTube and I'm pretty happy about it as for myself I started on some kind of platfrom I don't remember the name of it but I'm sure that I didn't earned a lot of money
I started making money online through a paid to post forum known as trendri and I am still on that forum but not so active there again because of my busy schedule.
I don't remember. I think it was some sort of app. The only thing I really remember is that it was a scammy site. I'm happy for you, though. Paid to Post forums are a great way to start your online career since you are also learning on PTP.

Last edited:
Do you guys still work on some of the sites you started your online career with? I worked on fiverr for many years before I called it quits on them. I just wasn't getting the sales I needed and I figured I'd move on. Sadly, no other site came close to fiverr so I had to branch off into doing my own thing. With that being said, I did stay with Fiverr for a very long time, but sometimes you gotta move away from the place you started and find greener pastures. :)

Personally I would never stop working on any website that keeps paying me exactly what I expected to pay me. This is because I don't see the reason why I should stop. This is the reason why I have kept working on even the first site that I was introduced to work on till today.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back