What's new

Do you still watch black and white movies?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
Black and white movies are not something we see as much now as we used to. Every so often I know there may be a black-and-white movie airing on the TV but it's few and far between.
Do you still watch black-and-white movies? If so, what movies do you still watch that are black and white? How often do you watch them and how does it feel to move from color to black and white to watch a movie?

It's been a long time since I saw a black and white movie, this could be because I don't watch TV as much as I used to so I miss when they could be airing.

Black and white movies are not something we see as much now as we used to. Every so often I know there may be a black-and-white movie airing on the TV but it's few and far between.
Do you still watch black-and-white movies? If so, what movies do you still watch that are black and white? How often do you watch them and how does it feel to move from color to black and white to watch a movie?

It's been a long time since I saw a black and white movie, this could be because I don't watch TV as much as I used to so I miss when they could be airing.
It was very long time ago since I wached it probably when I was a kid or so I don't enjoy them for some reason they are boring for me anyways I prefer waching movies with colors and realistic visuals even tho I don't wach movies very often because I don't have time and I don't like movies

I don't mind watching black and white movies. I really enjoy movies and have wanted to watch more classics, including some of the black and white movies from back in the day. I especially like artsy films that show how creative film makers were with the limitations they had.

Look at Citizen Kane, considered to be one of the greatest films of all time, holds up well today in how impressive it looks. It's a really good movie imo, idk if it's the best movie ever, but it deserves its place in movie history.

I still watch black and white movies. Recently watched repulsion, a black and white horror/thriller movie by Roman Polanski. Some of my all time favorite movies are actually black and white movies.

It's been a long time since I've seen a black and white film, I think the last one I saw was on open TV and it was one by Charles Chaplin, which was also silent cinema if I remember correctly, I don't usually see this type of film, but they also still have their audience.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back