What's new

Do you still own an MP3 player?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
I remember years ago when everyone had an MP3 player. There wouldn't be a person that didn't have an MP3 player but now we barely see them and they just seem to have phased out. My question to you is, do you still own an MP3 player? Maybe you have one still stored away that you never use anymore or maybe you have one that you do still use from time to time?

I no longer own an MP3 player now, if I am honest, I don't even know what happened to the MP3 player I had it just disappeared and I couldn't find it and I still can't.

If you still have an MP3 player, what songs do you have on it?

I used to have one myself and a CD player. I wish I'd saved them. I still have the good old Winamp installed on my computer though.
Oh my, Winamp! I remember that one. I myself wish I had kept the old portable CD players they used to do. I feel they would still come in handy now, to be honest, same with MP3 players, they could still come in so handy. We do still have an iPod laying around though.

I don't own any news ones, or use any these days. But I still have a Creative Zen Vision M 30GB MP3 player sitting in a drawer in my room. Sadly the screen is broken, it kinda looks like an old tv, like the staticky CRT tvs back in the day. It still works as an MP3 player, just kinda hard to see things on the screen.

I was thinking about repairing the screen, but I don't see a point in it anymore since I have a smartphone.

One of these days I'll repair it, because honestly it's still a decent MP3 player.

I lost my MP3 player long time back, it's basically ancient technology. But I'll have to give credit where its due, I loved listening to songs as it calmed my nerves and it really helped me get through some tough times.
I don't own any news ones, or use any these days. But I still have a Creative Zen Vision M 30GB MP3 player sitting in a drawer in my room. Sadly the screen is broken, it kinda looks like an old tv, like the staticky CRT tvs back in the day. It still works as an MP3 player, just kinda hard to see things on the screen.

I was thinking about repairing the screen, but I don't see a point in it anymore since I have a smartphone.

One of these days I'll repair it, because honestly it's still a decent MP3 player.
Our smartphones these days have plethora of functions, MP3 players were once an important device but nowadays there is no use in owning on anymore.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back