What's new

Do you still love playing games?

TomasVastik

Familiar Face
Mar 20, 2022
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Guys, do you still enjoy playing games? I remember times when I had no problem to spend 5-6 hours by playing one game. Now, after 30 minutes I get bored and open YouTube and I start just watching nonsense. Any game recommendations which will maybe change me?

I have the same situation as you, I also had times that I could play games from morning till evening but now I cannot play even for ten minutes, this is life everything is changing.

Yes, I have exactly the same as you. Previously, I was more interested in games and captured, but now when I go into the old game to remember it, it bothers me and I have a desire to leave the game / delete the application. This is probably due to adolescence.

I have been a gamer since I was around 3 years old and even now that I am 36 years old I still love to be able to shut off and play a video game in my spare time. Just recently I have not had a lot of spare time so I haven't gamed as much as I would normally but when I do get the chance, I still enjoy it just as much as I did when I was younger. I at the moment tend to play more online multiplayer games than anything else with me gaming in my spare time. Looking forward to when I will be able to play more single-player story games again.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back