What's new

Do you still have an advent calendar?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
On the run-up to Christmas, you will find that many shops especially in the UK sell advent calendars that have numbers 1 - 24 or 25 depending on what the maker chose to go up to which is like a countdown to Christmas in a sense. Most advent calendars have chocolate behind each door number for you to open from the 1st of December to the 25th but now there seem to be more types of advent calendars coming out that do not offer chocolate. Some of the different ones I have seen in the past are candle advent calendars, gin advent calendars, and chili pepper advent calendars just to name a few. I am not sure if advent calendars are something that other places in the world get around this time of year but it would be awesome to know if you do!
I still buy advent calendars for my kids every year as a little fun on the run-up to Christmas, they always opt for the chocolate ones.

Are you someone who still buys an advent calendar for yourself? Do you buy them for anyone else each year?

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back