What's new

Do you still believe in offering free services?

Etini

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Posts Club
Nov 17, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Some people are still benevolent to work for free. As for me, I don't do free services. I have gotten past that stage of my life. I now have bills to pay.

Generally speaking, I do not work for free. However, there are conditions in which I might offer free services. If I believe that the client will offer high paying jobs i the future, I might offer free services. When I am looking for a long term prospect, I offer free services.

Generally speaking, I do not work for free. However, there are conditions in which I might offer free services. If I believe that the client will offer high paying jobs i the future, I might offer free services. When I am looking for a long term prospect, I offer free services.
That is right. One should find the balance when they are looking at the long-term in terms of offering free services. If you sense that there is the bigger work that is going to arrive from the same person in the future, then there is no point not working for free for them.

IN the business world, especially in tech-based business, there is a term called Freemium. It is basically a free product with premium services attached. You can use free service as long as you want and if you want to use additional feature, you will have to pay money.

Some people are still benevolent to work for free. As for me, I don't do free services. I have gotten past that stage of my life. I now have bills to pay.

In today's time, I'm not ready or willing to work for free again, or not until I see the things I might benefit from working for free. If it's worth it, that's when I might consider it. Any work I'm doing today is 100% monetized.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back