What's new

Do you stick with dark mode for your sites?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
These days people use tech items all the time, from their cell phones, tablets, to their PC monitors, people are staring at electronic devices a lot. Which made me wonder about sites using light themes, or bright themes as I call them.

Do you prefer to have your site in dark mode? Every site I make these days, I try to use a dark mode, or darker theme so that it's easier on peoples eyes. Blue screen light is not good for your eyes, and taking that exposure away a bit helps. That's why I always use dark themes and modes, because it's easier on the eyes for sure.

And I think people will thank you for having a dark theme. I think defaulting to it is ideal though.

These days people use tech items all the time, from their cell phones, tablets, to their PC monitors, people are staring at electronic devices a lot. Which made me wonder about sites using light themes, or bright themes as I call them.

Do you prefer to have your site in dark mode? Every site I make these days, I try to use a dark mode, or darker theme so that it's easier on peoples eyes. Blue screen light is not good for your eyes, and taking that exposure away a bit helps. That's why I always use dark themes and modes, because it's easier on the eyes for sure.

And I think people will thank you for having a dark theme. I think defaulting to it is ideal though.
Personally, I tend to use dark mode more nowadays because my eyes have been more conditioned to it, and I simply think the interface of a website in dark mode looks better.

I don't fancy the use of dark modes. It's unfamiliar to majority of Internet users and might be a turn off for them. It can only be appealing to geeks or users of the dark web who're already familiar with the Outlook.

If I talk about myself, I prefer using the dark mode on my mobile screen only during the night, but during the day I prefer using bright light. That's how I feel comfortable using the tech devices.

As the way my browser is programmed, I used bright mood during daytime and use dark mode when it's night time. To me wether a site is having mode swing or not I have total control of the mode to use dark mode or bright mode

No i don't lime anything dark, I always put every site on white mode. And if you think about it very well, i use to think too much of dark mode can affect the eye

I do not own a site currently. When i do, i would not stick with dark mode because sometimes light mode is more preferable to the eyes, it depends on the time of the day.

I don't have a dark mode on my site, I don't like dark mode on the site I visit. Given an option to switch between dark mode and light mode, I will always change to light mode. Dark mode makes reading and writing very troublesome.

I don't have a dark mode on my site, I don't like dark mode on the site I visit. Given an option to switch between dark mode and light mode, I will always change to light mode. Dark mode makes reading and writing very troublesome.

Many people have a harder time reading content on website and this is why dark mode is the kind of option given to the reader. I like dark mode because it is easy on your eyes.

Yes, a dark mode should be present on your website. Dark mode is a tool that is gaining popularity since it makes it easier for users to navigate your website, particularly at nighttime. Additionally, it may lessen visual fatigue and conserve battery life.

When it comes to either my own sites or even other sites, I do prefer for there to be a dark mode option as I feel it is easier on the eyes that way for me and I feel that I can focus better if the site is in dark mode. I always ensure on forums and websites that I run that I either have a dark theme or a dark and light option of a theme.

I would prefer a dark mode for my online work. But most of the sites I work on are built with bright themes, and I can't change them. Like this Bizdustry, it is built with bright themes. The only site I work on that uses dark theme is RIF.

I would prefer a dark mode for my online work. But most of the sites I work on are built with bright themes, and I can't change them. Like this Bizdustry, it is built with bright themes. The only site I work on that uses dark theme is RIF.

Well, certain times, I also prefer dark mode, but it all depends on the kind of dark mode in the first place. Certain dark mode displays on many websites actually cause irritation.

Well, certain times, I also prefer dark mode, but it all depends on the kind of dark mode in the first place. Certain dark mode displays on many websites actually cause irritation.
I wish some sites have options to switch to and from dark mode when a user wishes to. I would have been using dark mode for working at night. It favours me more.

It's best to give people the option to choose whether to use dark theme or light theme. I prefer dark theme at night, but it can be difficult to use during the day time especially under bright sunlight.

I prefer dark mode because light mode is embarassing me but I just stick to dark mode and if someone doesn't like the theme it is his problem not mine. So this is to resume everything.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back